Speed servers - 5x instead of 3x

• Hey guys :)
    I like turtles too! And the Christmas mood is already around the corner but there's not much time left for us to actually design and test thoroughly any Christmas additions.

We would however love to hear what do you think about 5x versus 3x and should we start launching more 5x speed servers. Do you mind sharing your thoughts with us?

Kind regards
    Georgi

I would love if Warehouse and Granary Capacity increases on 5x server.

Currently 3x holds 80k and 100k with Plus so, If we play at 5x We should have at-least 100k normal and 125k with Plus. Its really frustrating for Dukes/King to grab all the tributes due high production in 5x and low capacity of storage.

• We want new Special Christmas Server::

With few additions to Old Rules.

Speed:- 5x of Normal Server

Troop Speed:- 3x of Normal Server

Storage:- 1.5x of Normal Server (it will be very helpful to Dukes and Kings for tribute collection).

• Played Travian kingdoms on and off and x5 is by far the most enjoyable for me I’m extremely active and find that on the Normal speed server or on the x3 I get bored and lose interest due to not having anything to do in game

• x5 better, than x3, and more servers

i like that one server x3 or (x5) ended , and next server start

I think better x5 with night truce, because i cant no sleep all time, but if you sleep at x5 be ready you will loose village or army very fast

• Hi again guys :)

Dry season with 5x Speed would be an interesting combination.

That's an interesting idea, but wouldn't it be extremely hard to feed your troops?

x5 better, than x3, and more servers

i like that one server x3 or (x5) ended , and next server start

I think better x5 with night truce, because i cant no sleep all time, but if you sleep at x5 be ready you will loose village or army very fast

That's also an interesting idea which has to be evaluated further as to how the night truce will affect such high speed game world.

no speed server for december announced :(

Unfortunately not, but there will be more speed rounds coming next year :) Meanwhile you can start a normal speed or night truce round which will still leave you with plenty of time to enjoy your holidays :)

would prefer 5x, cause Im an active player and also like that the game ends sooner, so less boring times

Thanks for your feedback! Do you play with a dual or sitters? Can you give any advice to your fellow players on how to keep the account attended at all times?

Regards

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hi Georgi,
    it depends on, if Im playing gov or duke. Sometimes Im playing with my friend, who is then my night-dual (he is from diferent time zone), mostly when Im playing duke.
    Also there are always player from other time zones, so the accs are covered 24/7 by sitting each other.

• That's an interesting idea, but wouldn't it be extremely hard to feed your troops?

yes, thats the idea behind it, so you have to fight for crop instead of gold your crop into ressources + the server would be more action packed.

there should maybe also be more 9 and 15 croppers then.

• Hey is the idea still on the way?

maybe start a test server like halloween hunt? dont know for anything special or just normal game round. wouldnt mind if you just test it to see whats going on start one international and see how it goes. what i saw on comx5, lot of action, lots of people and much more than on a normal x3 world. like in dex3 right now we have like 300 people and its beginning so i guess the world is finished by 40 playern? maybe only one kingdom