Robbers on comx5 spawn timings

• Are you talking about your own robber hideouts or the kingdom wide robber camps? Be aware that the kingdom wide robber camps only spawn on fields that are not occupied by nature plus have another resource field distribution than 4-4-4-6. With the kingdoms being so crowded, it could be that there is not enough free space within the kingdom borders.

kind regards,

B

Community Communications Manager

• Ah! Now, I get it.

We don't give out the exact time, but that's way too long. Please write a bug ticket in the Help Center and mention if you've been on vacation or not.

kind regards,

B

Community Communications Manager

• Such a way is too demanding for me. I'm on vacation a few times after 1 day. Today is 9 that when I watch the same hideouts. And I'm waiting for their attack.

+

And even the reward for City or new village does not allow me.

The robbers are afraid of the trap?

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

❤️ like this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by HoRoR ().

• Are you talking about your own robber hideouts or the kingdom wide robber camps? Be aware that the kingdom wide robber camps only spawn on fields that are not occupied by nature plus have another resource field distribution than 4-4-4-6. With the kingdoms being so crowded, it could be that there is not enough free space within the kingdom borders.

kind regards,

B

Then please concider changing this bcs menhir and relocations can actually stop the camps from occuring at all leaving your kingdom at a disadvantage. I propose a zone around the boarders where they can spawn. It doesn't make any sense that robbers have to spawn within boarders when hide outs can spawn outside

• There were camps at 4437, one player settled there and the camps disappeared (4 hours until the next attack).-- not be kingdom member

It doesn't matter anymore.

hideout were 12 days and did not attack.

I had to attack the whole army

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

❤️ like this.

• There were camps at 4437, one player settled there and the camps disappeared (4 hours until the next attack).-- not be kingdom member

It doesn't matter anymore.

hideout were 12 days and did not attack.

I had to attack the whole army

Hey HoRoR,

thanks for letting us know! Please send us a ticket via the Help Center if you notice anything odd again and we'll forward it to our tech team for further investigation.

Best regards

Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International