Start with a ring shaped map

• The map is always crowded, and menhir make it even worse. I suggest to try the opposite, to start with a ring shape map, let us say between 50 and 69, which is do not contain WWs, then players rush to the central area, which is more rich in oases, and contain WWs, let us name this version: "Resource Rush"

• The map is always crowded, and menhir make it even worse. I suggest to try the opposite, to start with a ring shape map, let us say between 50 and 69, which is do not contain WWs, then players rush to the central area, which is more rich in oases, and contain WWs, let us name this version: "Resource Rush"

Thats sounds great! Menhir is used now more from "pro" players than newbies that want to find a proper kingdom. A simply 2-3 times relocation is more than enough to find a proper kingdom to play. As a matter of fact the menhir now cripples the possibility for random kingdoms to rise and benefits huge the premades team that are more "closed" to newbies.

Another solution would be to change things a lot by switching some of the mechanics of the game. For example you could do the wonders areas as starting places that people spawn .

(wonders will server as pre-made kingdoms where the players can sell their treasuries). In this area you could only have your first village and even have permanent beginner protection up until you join a players kingdom. Ofc that means that you dont have wonders anymore but hey the treasuries ranking is more than enough to win a server.

• I think another nice gameworld would be "Random WW" so nobody knows where the WWs appear until day 100, when the Mountains appear or maybe the WWs appear randomly on day 111 and you have no chance to settle their all villages from your Kingdom around.

Sorry for Mistakes, my english has never been very good...;(:saint:

DE1.6 Arn de Gothia - HVG

DE1N.2 Asterix_DE - Atlanta

DE1N.3 Asterix_DE - Der PAKT

DE2N.2 Jack Sparrow - RPF -> Tohuwabo

DE2.7 Asterix_DE - Heimat

COM5.1 James Fraser - Riot -> Rebel

COMx5 Asterix_DE - TheTurks