Enemies send reinforcements to the village

Upcoming Forum Maintenance Thursday, 04.06.2020
Thursday, June 4th 2020, from 12:00 pm CEST (UTC +2) to approx. 14:30 pm CEST (UTC +2)
Duration: approx. 2 1/2 hours
  • Hello! A very big minus of the game is that enemies can send reinforcements to my treasury and thereby eat my food. I drove them many times, each time, they sent even more .. I propose to completely ban reinforcements to opponents.

• Hello! A very big minus of the game is that enemies can send reinforcements to my treasury and thereby eat my food. I drove them many times, each time, they sent even more .. I propose to completely ban reinforcements to opponents.

Next time go play to enemies and send def to robber camps :)

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• Attack your own village.

If they send troops with low def values (Meaning off troops), just kill them all.
    If they send defense troops, then send away enough defense so you easily kill all the troops without loosing too many troops yourself. (100 vs 50 means you loose more than 100 vs 10)
    They will not do it again.

They are basically giving you their troops so you can perfectly plan how to kill them.
    It is a not weakness of the game, your enemies are just stupid and you need to think about how to exploit that.

• I would have done the same if I had not been a duke or king. They basically send troops to where there is a treasury. What should I disband all allied forces in order to kill all the troops? What nonsense)

• You can intentionally run yourself out of crops by parking your entire army on that village and stopping all crop shipments. Other players troops starve before your own troops which means you can simply "eat" the enemies this way. When a troop starves it turns into 100x it's crop value in crops (so 100 for infantry 200 for cav, 300 for heavy cav and 400 for EC)

If you can't or don't want to do that then you can simply siege your own village or have one of your friends do it. They can't see the attacks coming so it will be a simple matter or attacking yourself with a siege and then sending away all other troops just a moment before.

• I would have done the same if I had not been a duke or king. They basically send troops to where there is a treasury. What should I disband all allied forces in order to kill all the troops? What nonsense)

If you do not send catapults in the attack your treasury will not be hurt.
    If you or your kingdoms players attack your treasury, no treasures will be lost in the long run (though you will need to collect them again).

The moment you clear the enemy troops in your own treasury you can immediately put defense in there again. You can even time defense to arrive right after the hit if you are afraid of a ghost hammer hitting your treasury right after you cleared it.