Jumpers

• How is it possible that in an endgame you can jump to a new kingdom and relocate? Increadible that this can be done without countermeasures. Same as vacation mode for dukes in ww phase.

This used to be a great game. I hope the Fraud players still love the game when they are the only ones left:cursing::thumbdown:

• I just came here to see you cry. I laugh now. Thank you.
    Its like in Monopoly. YOu start to play but game does not end well for you then you start to cry about game rules. Buhuu

Good that somebody made you laugh. Must be a long time ago right?

In monopoly every street will be at the same place as in the beginning. You cannot jump streets there and there is a reason for it. You will end up playing this game by yourself. Must be good fun winning like that!

• Ridiculous that this is an option in end game. fair play to the very well worked exploiters, but it's a fucking idiotic mechanic at this point.. I won't be back. death by a thousand cut. been playing 15 years. done now. my steam library has 100+ unplayed games.

This game used to be engaging. but this is the icing on the cake. not to mention the horrendous server stability earlier in the server. travian games are a fucking joke. you should be utterly ashamed at how this game has degenerated into the swamp it is.

Best get some fucking loot boxes in next round... show everyone what you're made of.

bye bye.

EDIT:

having thought about this for a little while longer i'd like to add some extra thoughts...

I'm a software developer. I understand the process etc. I can understand how this might be something overlooked when you're developing some shitty web submission form. Or even if it passes into some test phase of a new version of the game. BUT when you're working with a game where people pay actual money towards their accounts, I believe you have a responsibility to give a little more consideration to the rules your game is based around, and the testing of them.

I would have never believed that this should be an option. You request a transfer and the game considers your game state. Is the only test on village numbers? If you are attempting to restrict certain accounts from transferring; why would you not test for other attributes than village number? Surely an account with 150k+ troops should not be eligible for 'teleportation' around the map!

• It's simple, travian is my life 1-2 years ago, but now i meet every server this "jumping" tactic, and i decide i stop play this game anymore, stop buy gold, finish this server and dont start again before eliminated this system. Why its possible? When you relocate a village you must lose your army to.. but okay, if the game is this now its your decision, and mine is that you will not spend on such a game. And lets proud for this attack, you are very smart boy, relocate a village and attack with 30min travel time, congratulation :) Just it's enought.. i dont want to lose more village-treasury -treasures ect. because some googd 1 village boy relocated near to me and have 200k off with 1 village (nice joke :D ) and we cant destroy the village, so he can attack what every he want, so now the tactic not build to much, make some jumper army and get a lot of treasures in latemage, and this tactic terrible I think, maybe i can do this to, but i more like a game than win this way, and i hope you will get same enemy and you will have a good relocation fight game. Thank you this 5 years travian kingdoms :) i hope you will fix this, and sometimes i can comeback, and yes, maybe now i'm just to desperate, but i think you have so much time to find a solution tis problem, so now i dont start new server with this system, thank you and have a better game :)

• This is quite pathetic indeed. This system needs to go away or have a major overhaul. It's sad they let it happen so far into the round (by that i mean WW release). Two people with 150k+ off can just jump to a spot and attack within 30 minutes. This in my opinion is clear abuse of the game mechanics and it's a shame that Administrators like BridgetB don't address this issue. This method of play is being exploited and all Kingdoms is doing is standing by and raking in the money, especially on this 5x server.

I like this idea:

When you jump, you lose all your troops. This needs to be an addition for it to become actually 'fair'.

• Vacation abuse, relocation abuse. Nice. 3 players with 160k+ troops relocating next to me and destroying villages and treasuries in less than 30 mins, takes 30k+ treasures and relocates away. We can't even attack them back. Top1 kingdom's dukes going on vacation mode when WW fights begins. Actvating/deactivating treasuries while you are on vacation... I am sad.

• It's simple, travian is my life 1-2 years ago, but now i meet every server this "jumping" tactic, and i decide i stop play this game anymore, stop buy gold, finish this server and dont start again before eliminated this system. Why its possible? When you relocate a village you must lose your army to.. but okay, if the game is this now its your decision, and mine is that you will not spend on such a game. And lets proud for this attack, you are very smart boy, relocate a village and attack with 30min travel time, congratulation :) Just it's enought.. i dont want to lose more village-treasury -treasures ect. because some googd 1 village boy relocated near to me and have 200k off with 1 village (nice joke :D ) and we cant destroy the village, so he can attack what every he want, so now the tactic not build to much, make some jumper army and get a lot of treasures in latemage, and this tactic terrible I think, maybe i can do this to, but i more like a game than win this way, and i hope you will get same enemy and you will have a good relocation fight game. Thank you this 5 years travian kingdoms :) i hope you will fix this, and sometimes i can comeback, and yes, maybe now i'm just to desperate, but i think you have so much time to find a solution tis problem, so now i dont start new server with this system, thank you and have a better game :)

One village sistem is very good choice.I like this and for me is a very good challenge.

Need uses good strategy, player connectivity and knowledge of Travian rules and tricks.

Isn't it nice when 5 players destroy a 70 member company?

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

❤️ like this.

• no its not nice :) maybe zombies stronger than we, but we have enought defense to kill this off armies, just we cant collect def in 30 min, and i think thats what not fair, but if you know, tell me, how i can defend against this? put every treasury 500k def? and destroy every not own clan village, in treasury 10x10? because every random village can activate treasury and relocate and attack, i think this game is a player game, every player build own army, owm village, but the player who have 1 village i'm sure he get a nice boost, and this game system use a lot of building, spend time ect. but this tactic can destroy what you build in last weeks , months , with out chance to react, but this is the game i accept this, but just need to found other game where if i build my kingdoms weeks and months i cant lose this with out chance to react

One village sistem is very good choice.I like this and for me is a very good challenge.

Need uses good strategy, player connectivity and knowledge of Travian rules and tricks.

Isn't it nice when 5 players destroy a 70 member company?

best wishes, from dino