Jumpers

• It's simple, travian is my life 1-2 years ago, but now i meet every server this "jumping" tactic, and i decide i stop play this game anymore, stop buy gold, finish this server and dont start again before eliminated this system. Why its possible? When you relocate a village you must lose your army to.. but okay, if the game is this now its your decision, and mine is that you will not spend on such a game. And lets proud for this attack, you are very smart boy, relocate a village and attack with 30min travel time, congratulation :) Just it's enought.. i dont want to lose more village-treasury -treasures ect. because some googd 1 village boy relocated near to me and have 200k off with 1 village (nice joke :D ) and we cant destroy the village, so he can attack what every he want, so now the tactic not build to much, make some jumper army and get a lot of treasures in latemage, and this tactic terrible I think, maybe i can do this to, but i more like a game than win this way, and i hope you will get same enemy and you will have a good relocation fight game. Thank you this 5 years travian kingdoms :) i hope you will fix this, and sometimes i can comeback, and yes, maybe now i'm just to desperate, but i think you have so much time to find a solution tis problem, so now i dont start new server with this system, thank you and have a better game :)

fully agree. Same here. It is not the players failure, its travian itself. So stop talking, stop saying you are working on it, do it!

• And again, thanks to the inaction of staff BridgetB   Georgi , they are abusing this mechanic as we speak. Relocated 25 seconds ago and launched 170k+ hammer again. Thank you for making this game completely exploitable (obviously not directly as neither are developers).

Russia's Most Feared!

Bringing down all Russian Multi-Kingdoms since 5x.

• Hi everyone :)
    As I've already stated in other forums threads, private conversations, messages, tickets and probably other channels - we are also playing the game and while the above mentioned tactic is currently not considered against the game rules, we do understand it's a source of frustration for many of you.
    That's why we started a discussion about it recently([Discussion] Relocation Overhaul – Menhir Era 2.0) which was already forwarded to the development team for consideration and hopefully some limitations will be applied soon. I'll ask if there are any updates and get back to you as soon as we have more information.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and hope for your understanding while the team evaluates your feedback and the options at hand.

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Sorry Georgi, but this time your 'asking for discussion' is as offensive as the players abusing mentioned mechanic. If you wanted to do something, you would have instantly stopped relocations after 10 days into a speed world, 30 into normal one, and that would be it. From that point, people would have to normally colonize 2nd village within a kingdom they want to become a part of, like we used to do for a decade now.

And after the abuse has been temporarily prevented, then 'asking for discussion' on how to make it better would have made sense and players would participate. Instead, you are just adding fuel onto the fire and frankly, deserve to be burnt.

But hey, we all already know that development for TK has been brought down to a bare 'skeleton crew' minimum, just enough for servers to stay up. Otherwise, the game would already have new tribes implemented and so much more.

• Sorry Georgi, but this time your 'asking for discussion' is as offensive as the players abusing mentioned mechanic. If you wanted to do something, you would have instantly stopped relocations after 10 days into a speed world, 30 into normal one, and that would be it. From that point, people would have to normally colonize 2nd village within a kingdom they want to become a part of, like we used to do for a decade now.

And after the abuse has been temporarily prevented, then 'asking for discussion' on how to make it better would have made sense and players would participate. Instead, you are just adding fuel onto the fire and frankly, deserve to be burnt.

But hey, we all already know that development for TK has been brought down to a bare 'skeleton crew' minimum, just enough for servers to stay up. Otherwise, the game would already have new tribes implemented and so much more.

That happinies more than half year. They won't change anything, just discussion :D.

Я играю в эту игру ради одного - Драма.

• I will not discuss the options the game allows.

You've been established players for a long time here in groups that are kings and dukes and have a steady pattern of play. It is enough for me to occupy c9 or c15 and destroy the first village. and stay in one place until the end. When did one hundred or more players do the same to us and will most c9 and c15 cost useless? You will cry again to Georgiu and Brigit how wrong the game is?

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• Just 3 things need to be changed:

- You should not be allowed to relocate with standing defense

- You should not be allowed to attack after relocation for at least 12h (speed servers, I do not care about x1 servers)

- No vacation mode for dukes and kings (at least after the wonders appeared)

Right now there is no way to scare customers away more efficiently :)

• Hehe, they called us noobs and after that lost 35k+ treasures :D

Once again, congratulations on clearly abusing and exploiting the game to achieve this. How many accounts do you own?

We here all know that you are to incompetent at this game to actually formulate a solid plan to achieve this without these exploits. If you were to steal these treasures from a well executed plan without clearly abusing broken game mechanics, I'd be the first one to give you props.. and actually consider you a 'player' of this game. Until then, have fun 'playing' the game; can't wait for them to actually get back to work and fix this, and when they do, I suspect we will see you kingdom suffer greatly because of it. :)

Russia's Most Feared!

• Once again, congratulations on clearly abusing and exploiting the game to achieve this. How many accounts do you own?

prove or be silent

it is shameful to label ingenuity as fraud

❤️ like this.

• Well I remember predicting this excact problem when the feature was first discussed. Yet no limits at all was implemented in release. It's easy to imagine abuse knowing the state of pre menhir actual player base and the ease with witch rules are bent and broken and the lack of action from admin team, that this would happen. Any and all holes, querks and glitches, oversights and lose ends wil be used by certain people to gain easy wins or just for the heck of it. Why? Because they can... Simple as that.

We who have been here since pre-beta of this game know this. I'm sure admins know this. So the devs will know this as well. Or at least now you know.

• when some players sign up to the playground as kings and collect about 500 treasures from the surrounding players, then they sign off the king and ** jump ** all into one kingdom with the treasures picked up? yes it is right. This can be done because it gives you easy leadership. Only the things that others do to you are nasty.

❤️ like this.

• Is it an idea that you discuss the options to leave my e mailadress? And that you send me an e mail in a few years that the game is back and this issue is solved? As mentioned before, i will end this server and wont come back untill solved

• Is it an idea that you discuss the options to leave my e mailadress? And that you send me an e mail in a few years that the game is back and this issue is solved? As mentioned before, i will end this server and wont come back untill solved

It's TK, if you want play without jumpers, kingdoms and other rules - play in TL.

We are destroy use a lot of tactics a big zerg of legion. But no one didn't see that. Yes sometimes we use jumpers because it's very effectively. If game-designer add some function after relocate like traveling without troops and other we will think about new strategy and rape you again. It's not a problem. Everyone who was raped all time won't back to game, it's a normal. But may be instead that you will talk with other kingdoms and use jumpers too, destroy all of you viilas execept offensive villa and destroy you enemy? Why not? May be because you want make a villas more than play in strategy? Everyone know rules in the start of server and kings will think about protection of treasure. If you can't think about protection - you are weak and will be destroyed, it's a normal. RfR and Doom think about their protection, you are not. If fight a long distance than every kingdom will hidden treasures and def after that and you say "tactics and strategy", when you have a lot chance to destroy enemy offensive without treasure leak. I see that because you start do that but don't w8 our attack on you mega treasure. And know you are wine from situation. Funny :).

Я играю в эту игру ради одного - Драма.

• Once again, congratulations on clearly abusing and exploiting the game to achieve this. How many accounts do you own?

prove or be silent

it is shameful to label ingenuity as fraud

I'm sorry, owning multiple accounts is ingenuity? Abuse and exploitation of a game mechanic is not 'clever and inventive'.

Russia's Most Feared!

• Feel the force of Menhir. (c) YodaKing

force of menhir or force of ?

❤️ like this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by HoRoR ().