Jumpers

• What is the counterplay? 500k def in every major treasury.

What does that mean? More gold needed for NPC.

Hmm, but what does that lead to? Something something more money.

Imagine a country - let's call it Traviland. Someone in Traviland just found a loophole in the law that makes murder/stealing/arson "legal". He tells all his friends about it and they begin their "crime spree".

How do you think the lawmakers in Traviland react? Personally I don't think they would go "Hey guys, that's fine for now" and then point to a public meeting where ONE official is present to note down the citizens' concerns. Furthermore some of the culprits are also present and all they do is laugh and brag about all the "raping" they did :)

But Nephew, TK and their rules can't be compared to countries/laws.

How about if a Travian employee finds a workaround in the company rules that allows him to harass his coworkers? Or if he finds some way of making money from players on the side without clashing with said rules. Would management do something about it themselves or call for a half-assed powwow without any solution in the near future?

But as it's currently accepted and used, I'm really curious about how you're supposed to play against this menhir "feature". I don't think permanently stacking all your treasuries with enough def to withstand the surprise "raping" (as someone would call it) is a viable solution.

• Vacation abuse, relocation abuse. Nice. 3 players with 160k+ troops relocating next to me and destroying villages and treasuries in less than 30 mins, takes 30k+ treasures and relocates away. We can't even attack them back. Top1 kingdom's dukes going on vacation mode when WW fights begins. Actvating/deactivating treasuries while you are on vacation... I am sad.

hehe, rfr vacation is ended :D. Now they are in same sitation.

Я играю в эту игру ради одного - Драма.

• You really dislike thinking, don't you?

It should be recognized:

realizing the ideas and possibilities offered by this version of Travian is a cut impossible without the help of gold.

Even defending yourself against those who is lucky and have gold is impossible.

But, that's why test servers are available where we all have exactly the same options.

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• Let's not make this about if I like thinking or not :)

How do you suggest one might play against it?

I think you misunderstood me, your conclusion and implication that it's intentional from TG to get more gold is trash, not the rest of the quote.

• I think you misunderstood me, your conclusion and implication that it's intentional from TG to get more gold is trash, not the rest of the quote.

I think it's a double misunderstanding then :) It was meant as a joke and I should have made that clear.

• Vacation abuse, relocation abuse. Nice. 3 players with 160k+ troops relocating next to me and destroying villages and treasuries in less than 30 mins, takes 30k+ treasures and relocates away. We can't even attack them back. Top1 kingdom's dukes going on vacation mode when WW fights begins. Actvating/deactivating treasuries while you are on vacation... I am sad.

I remember you said, You are with DOOMs and You have spy in our kingdom. Well You are following your strategy and We following Ours. Why You leaving Open spot for Enemy to come and destroy your treasury.

We defended few Rammer/Hammers of Italians and Turks yesterday. (They only got same message "No Information was Collected")

So instead of bragging about Jumpers, You should fill-out all your borders and play with some Duals.

• I remember you said, You are with DOOMs and You have spy in our kingdom. Well You are following your strategy and We following Ours. Why You leaving Open spot for Enemy to come and destroy your treasury.

We defended few Rammer/Hammers of Italians and Turks yesterday. (They only got same message "No Information was Collected")

So instead of bragging about Jumpers, You should fill-out all your borders and play with some Duals.

That's the fantasy scenario imo. In kingdoms with over 150 members someone is bound to delete without notice or you could have unlucky timing on the removal of grey villages.

There must be better strategies against it :)

• That's the fantasy scenario imo. In kingdoms with over 150 members someone is bound to delete without notice or you could have unlucky timing on the removal of grey villages.

There must be better strategies against it :)

You are haven't in mega treasure station def, only Colossus send all his def. You are die for stupid, because think you under protection all time. We are rape you for that

Я играю в эту игру ради одного - Драма.

• It's TK, if you want play without jumpers, kingdoms and other rules - play in TL.

We are destroy use a lot of tactics a big zerg of legion. But no one didn't see that. Yes sometimes we use jumpers because it's very effectively. If game-designer add some function after relocate like traveling without troops and other we will think about new strategy and rape you again. It's not a problem. Everyone who was raped all time won't back to game, it's a normal. But may be instead that you will talk with other kingdoms and use jumpers too, destroy all of you viilas execept offensive villa and destroy you enemy? Why not? May be because you want make a villas more than play in strategy? Everyone know rules in the start of server and kings will think about protection of treasure. If you can't think about protection - you are weak and will be destroyed, it's a normal. RfR and Doom think about their protection, you are not. If fight a long distance than every kingdom will hidden treasures and def after that and you say "tactics and strategy", when you have a lot chance to destroy enemy offensive without treasure leak. I see that because you start do that but don't w8 our attack on you mega treasure. And know you are wine from situation. Funny :).

Yes I'm sure that's what the devs intended TK to be. A game of hackers and jumpers. Come on :D At least you no longer have to actually hide anymore since no one patrols the servers anymore relying solely on tickets and igm player to player. No more multihunter. No more sherif to keep the game honest. GL HF

• I agree that these tactics of "jumping" and using vacation mode to protect treasures are an unintended exploit of the Travian rules. The rules need to be adjusted as many people have suggested:

1. All troops are lost during village relocation.

2. Kings/dukes cannot use vacation mode.

Although using these tactics is technically not any violation of current rules, I don't think it is an honorable way to play. The leaders of DOOM have discussed using these strategies in great detail and have decided it's better to play with honor. Our treasuries will always be available to attack and our hammers will never magically appear at your border. This may put us at a disadvantage, but we think it is the right decision.

CT

• Honour of what ? Keeping spy in opponent kingdom to leak timings and deff calls.

• The fact, that this gets downvoted is actually sad and redicioulous

• You load up, all honesty and benevolent players.

Accept my suggestion that everything be as it is now. but one change will fix a lot of problems, let the initial village have all lvl 1 fields.

❤️ like this.

• You load up, all honesty and benevolent players.

Accept my suggestion that everything be as it is now. but one change will fix a lot of problems, let the initial village have all lvl 1 fields.

That makes no sense. Jumpers don't settle 2nd villa, destroy 1st and relocate away.

• Consider what the conditions for the game would become if the first village had all the fields at 1 lvl

There is nothing wrong with jumpers. anyone can decide to do this and work with them. The player's thing is what he will do with his achievements.

❤️ like this.

• Consider what the conditions for the game would become if the first village had all the fields at 1 lvl

There is nothing wrong with jumpers. anyone can decide to do this and work with them. The player's thing is what he will do with his achievements.

Fields are not related to jumpers, you are on wrong thread I suppose.

• Jumpers are a good idea.

It offers for faster construction of another village and occupation of cropes.

So either jumpers and options like now or no more menhirs + initial settlement all fields at 1 lvl

❤️ like this.