Jumpers

• Menhir itself is not that bad.
    Also current fast settling is skill based and not luck based, so it is doable.

But menhir hammers are, while not against the game rule, definitly not intended and ruin the game balance.
    The same goes for vacation abusing, though that might actually be exploiting game mechanics for an advantage that is not even in the game design.
    Menhir hammers are kind of in the game design. While not inteded in game balancing, you could argue they are not good for the game.
    Vacation abusing to make your treasures unhitable around midnight every night is definitly not the intended use of the mechanic and should fall under abusing game mechanics and really needs a change

• sssss#DE attack at 00.00:01

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

next 3x i will establish a kingdom of defensemen

D.J.O.C

deff jumper on call

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by HoRoR ().

• if they dont stop it . we should all delet . this is not a fair game this way

You speak of honor and still you're blackmailing , by deleting this server.

Fell free to do it.

The rules exist for some reason.

When they have no profit , they are bad.

When it does , everything al right ....

I am not writing to provoke but maybe there is another ingle to see some rules.

• Maybe just a little help for the anti-jumpers:

When ww is open.

It can only jump between 1-2pm and 1-2am

❤️ like this.

• Jumpers are a good idea.

It offers for faster construction of another village and occupation of cropes.

So either jumpers and options like now or no more menhirs + initial settlement all fields at 1 lvl

Jumpers are a good idea in the first four weeks of a server. Not in the last

• Jumpers are a good idea in the first four weeks of a server. Not in the last

why not?Voluntary delivery of 30-50k treasures is possible and ongoing?

❤️ like this.

• Please take away the "jumping" for players after played like 3-4 weeks in server..

Please be first vilage c15.

❤️ like this.

• Please take away the "jumping" for players after played like 3-4 weeks in server..

I agree with this. 3 days menhir, and then you can no longer use it. this game is raped by teleports. and good players are stuck, and don't spend any more money on it, you don't want that support either, keep this game fun, and the people with a bit of wit / balls, who can win without teleports. haha.

• I agree with this. 3 days menhir, and then you can no longer use it. this game is raped by teleports. and good players are stuck, and don't spend any more money on it, you don't want that support either, keep this game fun, and the people with a bit of wit / balls, who can win without teleports. haha.

• Code
    1. like in the old days, then you had to use your mind to move on in travian, now you only have conveniences, and the game has become boring, people only win by teleporting and not because they like to make it a fair fight to come. I no longer spend money on it. Let the Russians do this with their backward way of playing.
  • Hello guys

thank you very much everyone for sharing your feedback regarding this topic. We'll evaluate it together with the feedback from the dedicated Menhir discussion we had recently and get back to you with updates as soon as possible. We're already working on improving this feature according to your expectations and more news will follow soon.
    I'm closing this thread now as there's not much more that can be said and we don't want you pointing fingers at one another :)

Thanks again everyone!

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International