robber hideout bugged

• Hello

So what happened is for some reason my new robber hideouts spawn with only 10k of each resource now, the thing is it was spawning with around 100k of each resource before, this thing happen right after i chief one new village, maybe it has something to do with it?

• The problem fixes itself, i think i know what happened, so the "bugged" hideouts are spawned after i get back from vacation mode, so maybe the game read that my entire villages production is 0 (vacation mode) and then spawn the hideouts accordingly, i know that's the case, because the next 2 hideouts i get spawn with twice as many resources as usual (around 250k each give or take) because the vacation +100% boost.

• The problem fixes itself, i think i know what happened, so the "bugged" hideouts are spawned after i get back from vacation mode, so maybe the game read that my entire villages production is 0 (vacation mode) and then spawn the hideouts accordingly, i know that's the case, because the next 2 hideouts i get spawn with twice as many resources as usual (around 250k each give or take) because the vacation +100% boost.

Hi again and thank you for the information! Please don't hesitate to contact us again should you notice anything else that seems out of order.

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International