How To Fix Ridiculous Speed Servers

• Hi all,
    I'm playing the Com5x Event, I tried it after one speed server hoping the mist would have been the fix to the problem i'm gonna talk about..
    Sadly the mist didn't fix anything if not the chiefing rateo (it's not bad, but it's not enough).

I can't understand how is not obiousvly at the eyes of players and programmers that if you double, triple, quintuple, .... the speed of a server, you have to inversely adjust the crop production.
    Let's take a look of the offensive a defensive travian system on a 5x server.

Offensive Players
    Train troops 5x times faster, but they have 1/5 of the days to train their hammer, the server last less so the result is pretty the same hammer from 1x server to 5x server because the Offender play against the time.

Defensive Players

Never played against the time but always played against the crop consumption, all the players that reached a good level of experience know that. Crop is 5x so you can feed 5 times bigger defensive army than a normal 1x.

Results
    So, in the end we have an offensive power that ramain the same and a defensive power that increases drastically in rapport of the server speed.
    Travian Kingdom already benefits defensive gameplays if then this benefit is exaggerated in speed servers, like now is, strategy and dynamism go completely to disappear..

Wonder Of World Phase
    No one will be able to take down a WoW.

Before WoW Attacks
    You still can't move for treasuries because with all these defenses and the abuse of multiaccount and password sharing you can hit in one hour a defenses empty treasury at 04:00:00 AM and find more than 1kk defenses at your arrive (tried more than one time, on more than one kingdom, so sad but this is now travian).
    The only possibility to attack, like we all tested, are jumpers that are something I would not call strategic or smart move but of course legal..

Other Problems Caused By This
    Plus iIn this 5x my team started between 2 teams not interested in winning but just in "having fun defending" dont know how funny can be play like they did but it's not my business.
    By the way they just play in defense that how we saw cant be beated in speed server slowing in this way our expansion and growing, when in the other parts of the map big teams was getting advantage on us..
    But I don't care that much of this because I think it can happens one time in a "travian player life", it's not easy to find teams playing to just farm their gardens :D

I'm more scared for the static and boring direction we are taking.. People leave 1x cause a static game if slow too becomes boring fast, so you go in speed that is more static that the normal speed one cause the tons of defenses that block all..

My Suggestions Are:
    - Water Ditch bonus decrease from 30% to 20%
    - Big Party always guarantee +11% loyality bonus.
    - Inverse proportion between Speed of the server and crop production. (For example, if I'm on a 3x speed server, crop production must be 1/3)

Hope you will think about these things and maybe work on them.
    Kyum

• Factors, that limit offense are yes, training time, but also crop. Training a hammer 24/7 costs (in 1x speed) 20-25k res per hour per small hammer and I think about thrice as much for one in bb/bs. With decent farm income, decent expansion and a decent capital, you can have easily > 350k production. So, what prevents you from training 5+ hammers in bb/bs or 15+ hammers without bb/bs? It's the crop, that's eaten by the hammers.

Factors, that limit defense are yes, crop consumption, but also training time. I - as Roman def account - can train at most in currently 23 barracks at once, so I just can't produce more than roughly 8.3k praets per day (scaled down to normal speed, also ignoring the massive efford and time it would cost). The amount of parallel barracks is limiting here. As gaul this is a lesser problem due to druids/haedus in the stable, there you're limited by your account production, as you can only feed so much training queues at once.

Resumée: Both, off and def, profit greatly from the increased speed, by pure numbers. To be added: 3x travel time (= less reaction speed, less thinking time to analyze, etc.)

Imagine the damage we could do to you if we would play offensively. We have about 1.1 million production WITHOUT any farmincome when I looked last time. Like I said, without farming, but for the sake of simplicity I'll not guesstimate potential farm income. 1.1 million production would result in 9-10 hammers we could build parallely. Imagine 10 hammers from one king account arriving in your kingdom day for day with < 1 hour travel time to the most prominent targets.

If I take a look at your account, I see 5 cities. One of which has 1744 pop, others < 1300. So you have one hammer village (capital). I know you build off in your 2, but a few days ago that were like 6k clubs. You can't really compare that wannabe-offaccount (and I'm really sorry for saying this, I really don't want to flame by that) to our def account and then say "def is op in x5".

https://i.gyazo.com/dc1b03660f216d078e635ba106ec5106.png <- Here, in case you don't believe me, that I'm actually playing def, just because I have a side hammer to annoy you. :p

Before WoW Attacks
    You still can't move for treasuries because with all these defenses and the abuse of multiaccount and password sharing you can hit in one hour a defenses empty treasury at 04:00:00 AM and find more than 1kk defenses at your arrive (tried more than one time, on more than one kingdom, so sad but this is now travian).
    The only possibility to attack, like we all tested, are jumpers that are something I would not call strategic or smart move but of course legal..

You play on an international server. If you attack so poorly, that your enemies know where you're attacking, you obviously get walled. Crying for multi/pw sharing doesn't change that. Did you ever think about time zones? Not sure whom you attacked, but if you take europe + russia into account, you cover 12 timezones, from GMT+0 to GMT+12. 4am isn't 4am for everyone on an international server, guess you forgot that. Also 1 million def isn't much at a 5x scale, that's the def of three accounts of ours (ok, a million is a bit more, but w/e). That's easily manageable by one person without cheating.

Weren't you the guy telling me, that a close distance combat is just activity and multiaccount abuse? Guess you shouldn't conclude from yourself towards others. ;)

Other Problems Caused By This
    Plus iIn this 5x my team started between 2 teams not interested in winning but just in "having fun defending" dont know how funny can be play like they did but it's not my business.
    By the way they just play in defense that how we saw cant be beated in speed server slowing in this way our expansion and growing, when in the other parts of the map big teams was getting advantage on us..
    But I don't care that much of this because I think it can happens one time in a "travian player life", it's not easy to find teams playing to just farm their gardens

Imagine attacking so horribly, that you're crying how unbeatable defense is lul. If you attacked less poorly, we maybe wouldn't have defended the correct villages and then numbers wouldn't get us anywhere at all.

We play most x1 servers that way too, btw, usually I play off though. I felt forced to build def due to you, devils, elements and arcanum being right next to us, sooo, I did that instead of my original plan to go offfishing with 10-15 EI "hammers". We play to have fun and for the talking, fun in skype chats, fun off actions, fun def actions, and so on - not to win each game round. Don't take the game (and speed servers in particular) too seriously. ;)

My Suggestions Are:
    - Water Ditch bonus decrease from 30% to 20%
    - Big Party always guarantee +11% loyality bonus.
    - Inverse proportion between Speed of the server and crop production. (For example, if I'm on a 3x speed server, crop production must be 1/3)

Water Ditch: Water ditch is overpowered in 1x aswell, just a garbage building in the first place. Nothing to do with the speed. If I could decide, remove it + sieges completely.

Big Parties: Why? Such that you can execute chiefings without any skill more relieably? Just time a 2nd chief attack behind the first, problem solved.

Crop Production: That doesn't make any sense at all, just settle a 4446 and you're good. If at all, consumption needs to be scaled too, but that would only reduce troops in general, not be a nerf to defense only. Just get rid of the water ditch and train more than one hammer, then you're good to go.

I agree, that TK is too "defensive", thanks to treasury-bunkers, water ditch, wave cap, kingdomwide attack notifications, ..., but that's not a problem of x5, but a general one. If you were able to use the advantages of 5x speed better, you wouldn't suffer from enemy defense on comx5 that much. I can guarantee you, if I would have played an off account, you'd be complaining about that. ^^

I really hope I expressed my points well enough and not too flame-y, it really is hard to not pick on your account/kingdom when making a point here. :|

Best regards,

Be2-e4

• You have seriously problems in understanding, I saw it in the other trhead and I confirm it here, pretty all misunderstood and you risk to make a mess in the minds of the readers.. plese delete your post, read again and answer correctly.. if you want a better explination I will give you in private trying to help you maybe with and easier english..

• The priority enemy is the Natars and WW. Everything else is secondary. Better be first and stronger.

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.