The player is currently on vacation. Time left: 23:33:19

• holidays should be banned when the battle for WW starts

It will take 24 hours for vacation mode to activate. During your vacation other players are not able to start attacks on you. Your resource production (wood, clay and iron) will be zero and is then increased by ‭‭100‬%‬ for the same duration after your vacation.

Your treasures won't produce any victory points during your vacation.

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• It will take 24 hours for vacation mode to activate. During your vacation other players are not able to start attacks on you. Your resource production (wood, clay and iron) will be zero and is then increased by ‭‭100‬%‬ for the same duration after your vacation.

Your treasures won't produce any victory points during your vacation.

The issue at hand is that you can cancled the vacation mode activation shortly before it is active and then queue the vacation mode again.

You will never actually enter the vacation mode, hence you will not loose VP production and you can still move your troops around freely etc. No negatives to it.
    Your benefit is that players cannot send attacks on you that would hit after your vacation started, meaning essentially you are untargetable for the amount of runtime your enemies have to you every day on speeds (with 24hrs activation time).

• Constant verification is required.

As you are checking with the scouts, what is in the village is being checked by trying to attack if possible or not.

Sometimes it takes a little effort to succeed.

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• Constant verification is required.

As you are checking with the scouts, what is in the village is being checked by trying to attack if possible or not.

Sometimes it takes a little effort to succeed.

I am really sorry. I know you are trying your best, but sadly I cannot understand what you are trying to tell me :(