It is a joke that kingdoms can open and close major treasuries.

• https://prnt.sc/q1jyg4

https://prnt.sc/q1jyei

This is absolutely a joke. If you can win in this game by opening and closing treasuries at the flick of a wrist to not lose points then the dev's have a lot of work to do. This seems pretty broken in the aspect of big attacks and defenses at the end of a game world.

I could be just silly, but this just looks like bad players cheating to me :thumbsup:

• Says the man who made truce with entire server.

We came twice on you, got your treasuries, destroyed all ww infrastructure, you came twice on us, got nothing, your hammers smashed. Why don't you also post the battle reports on those treasuries? I'm so disappointed at your attitude, we were thinking that you were respecting us. Not to mention that many kingdoms gave free treasuries to your cause while we had to capture all by ourselves.

• You guys are weak on tactics and have little intution about how to battle with more than 12h distance. Like last week we got 12k of your treasuries with fast horses. There is nothing to whine about, simply admit that you've failed and make up better plans

• If the Treasury is closed as a duke, logged off as a duke and named King, the Treasury can be activated instantly, if be king first time.

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• It's a very sharp job to close and re-open treasuries, in right time : not too much to avoid lack of VP, not too few to avoid the biggest armies...
    Dukes and Kings need a very good feeling to protect treasures and keep enough VP

Sure it's rageous when you attack some and at the moment you are landing.... plop, it has been desactivated...
    but it's the game. And all treasures hidden don't make VP, so it's also a risk for the kingdom.

• Says the man who made truce with entire server.

We came twice on you, got your treasuries, destroyed all ww infrastructure, you came twice on us, got nothing, your hammers smashed. Why don't you also post the battle reports on those treasuries? I'm so disappointed at your attitude, we were thinking that you were respecting us. Not to mention that many kingdoms gave free treasuries to your cause while we had to capture all by ourselves.

You have a spy and continue to play the same pathetic game. This was our first server on Kingdoms and we have certainly learned plenty enough to ensure that you are on a forever farm list :D

https://prnt.sc/q4nar7

So please, continue to use the same name in game!

<3

• Gaming the VP system is standard procedure these days. It's rage enducing and seems unfair to the attacker. For the deffender it's the most efficient way: Just keep the treasures moving during the days between reset and VP generation then gather defs and protect your main Cities holding and counting all treasures. It's been part of this game for ages.

• Yes from what we have learned the game has changed very much since our early days of playing some 10 years ago. This is an extremely interesting way to run the VP system at the end. We all learned very much as it was many of our first sever. Oh well. Also Pet, my friend, we lost a duke very late and so it was impossible to keep treasures. We learned and will be back :D

• Now I warn you not to play on the Com2 server because you might not have fun :thumbsup:

What we have done on this server is perfectly legal and everyone knows. You still have a lot to learn. ;)

Your WW level shows that we have done everything we can to succeed. This is the most important :evil:

• I think one possible solution could be, to only show incoming attacks only when 12h left, this way, you can't deactivate treasuries
    It would also make sense thematically, as ppl can't see armies 100miles away
    What do you think?