Relocation overhaul - Part I - The Mist

• menhir-era-forum.jpg

Dear players,

thank you all again for providing us with feedback about the menhir feature and especially for participating in the discussion about the overhaul. [Discussion] Relocation Overhaul – Menhir Era 2.0 Since we are currently adjusting the concept accordingly, it is still work in progress and therefore cannot be rolled out yet.

On the other hand, we don’t want you all to wait so long anymore. That is why we will roll out the menhir overhaul out partially already to new game worlds that are starting.

Since the Halloween Special proofed that the Mist is beneficial for the gameplay, we will start with this part:

+++

Area around the world wonders

It won’t be possible to relocate there, only settle. The mist will stay until the end of the game round to indicate this restriction.

Size 13² map tiles = a quadrat with a radius of 7 fields around the World Wonder tile.

+++

Please not that there are no special rules like on comx5. They were part of the Halloween special. Since only new game worlds will have this new feature, this is an announcement and not a changelog.

Only new game worlds will get this feature, :!:including the speed rounds that will start today. :!: We know, it’s on short notice. But we believe that the game play will benefit from including the mist.

Kind regards,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

treattrickCommunity Communications Manager teuton-strong

• I hope it won't look misty again. Map and inside the village, I am talking about. On x5 server map used to lag and our browsers would use more RAM than usual. If the same thing happens I will be sure you are just trolling us. :P

• I hope it won't look misty again. Map and inside the village, I am talking about. On x5 server map used to lag and our browsers would use more RAM than usual. If the same thing happens I will be sure you are just trolling us. :P

Agree with you, my Google chrome browser was eating like 2GB of RAM only for opening 2 Tabs of kingdom. (3000Mhz DDR4 RAM)

Yep, it's lagging again. It's the mist.

• Agree with you, my Google chrome browser was eating like 2GB of RAM only for opening 2 Tabs of kingdom. (3000Mhz DDR4 RAM)

If you leave the Kingdoms tab open for a while, it's very easy to get to 10 GB+ RAM usage by Chrome's GPU process and 5 GB+ RAM usage by Kingdoms itself. xD

• I hope it won't look misty again. Map and inside the village, I am talking about. On x5 server map used to lag and our browsers would use more RAM than usual.

Hi Bronx thanks for sharing feedback! x5 needed RAM because it was 5 times faster. The mist does need more GPU. That means, it helps to turn off the animations in the settings. If you experience it again, can you provide us with detailed data in a Help Center ticket so that we can check it again?

kind regards,

B

treattrickCommunity Communications Manager teuton-strong

• On the other hand, we don’t want you all to wait so longanymore. That is why we will roll out the menhir overhaul out partiallyalready to new game worlds that are starting.

what does it mean?
    what is changed and on which server its still implemented?

• Why do you have to use the mist? Why can't you use something else as border like ditch or fence (doesn't give def bonuses just visual aid). Imo great natarian wall would be better as it doesn't move thus it will spare those chrome users

• any way to turn off the mist i dont like it on my village or res fields

and a problem when you have a village in the mist and on the resources fields you can't click on the village in the middle and go in too the village over view. like in a normal village.

their is this bug on the web browser where you can not click the village in the resource view and get directly to the village view. and this is very frustrating :D

-Ugilt

• any way to turn off the mist i dont like it on my village or res fields

and a problem when you have a village in the mist and on the resources fields you can't click on the village in the middle and go in too the village over view. like in a normal village.

Hi there andersaq  
    at the moment there's no way to hide the mist but I'll forward your wish to the responsible people.
    Regarding the other issue you've mentioned, could you please PM me your device OS and app version? I'll then ask our mobile team to take a look :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Can i Pls know where i can find acurate and more recent updates on the New TEST servers thats might be opening soon , because Im very close to killing my family if i dont have travian to kill the robber camps and other players :D