Security Announcement

• Dear players,

From Thursday, Dec 5 until Sunday, Dec 8, someone used thousands of e-mail addresses and tried to log into Travian Kingdoms. Most of these addresses didn’t even have a game account. With this message we still recommend you to change your passwords to further minimize the risk for any security issues.

We’ve already taken steps to limit any outcome. Plus, we’ve implemented some new restrictions for several failed login attempts and will add some more soon.

In case you have questions to your own account, please write us a Help Center ticket.

We are sorry for any inconveniences.

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

• In my kingdom, the player has lost the entire off, because someone has entered his account.

Another player lost all deff, and another lost all infrastructure in each village ... someone destroyed everything.

Of course, support will not do anything about it, because they are not interested. Is it enough to check the login IP addresses of these three accounts and maybe it was someone from the game? Ban this player's IP if he has an account here.

And if there were seals like locking the account for + -30 minutes after 3-5 unsuccessful logins, there would probably be no problem. There are many safeguards that SHOULD be here for a long time. But that's how you care about player safety.

SHAME!

ps. Why can't I edit posts here? ...

• Of course, support will not do anything about it, because they are not interested. Is it enough to check the login IP addresses of these three accounts and maybe it was someone from the game? Ban this player's IP if he has an account here.

IP bans are useless. It is very easy to change your IP.

• In most of the cases you get an IP-adress from yout provider. Its not necessary the same every day.
    So if you ban it, maybe you ban someone who is not guilty :-(

9d91755dcd047a69d5b3c699d56706e4.jpg

VzEfE:: Black Pearl, Zweihorn, Queen of Tartes, Kugelrund, Lovelycorn, Ibicella lutea
    VP: Dreihorn
    GA: Caldera
    TK: Gadsen
    GBB: zauBÄRhaft

• So basically you will do nothing about those russian cheaters? No bans, nothing? That's a great way to keep players in your game, keep it that way, travian team.

• Bloker#PL

as I wrote above: If you have any questions regarding your own account, please send a help center ticket.

Don't harass a group of players! Just because you have issues with 1 Russian player, doesn't mean all Russian players behave the same way. Throughing around accussations won't help the cause. If you suspect someone, please forward all information in a help center ticket.

As you all know, we do not talk about bans publically or answer to questions about bans from other accounts. We take the personal rights from all our players seriously. I know it can be frustrating if you cannot see any results. Be assured that we check every single reported case.

kind regards,

B