Christmas and New Year's Eve truce

• Truce_EN_Nordics.jpg

Dear players,

Christmas and New Year's Eve are right behind the corner and so are many upcoming festivities. Same as us, the warriors and villagers of the Travian Kingdoms' world would also appreciate a small holiday in order to spend some time with their families and celebrate these special days, so for this reason we are announcing ceasefire.

A truce will be activated on many game worlds around Christmas and New Year's Eve. Please find the detailed list below:

Christmas

Game worlds: COM2x3, COM3, COM4, COM6, COM8

Truce start: 24.12.2019 8am CET

Truce end: 27.12.2019 8am CET

No starvation until: 28.12.2019 8am CET

New Year's Eve

Game worlds: COM2x3, COM3, COM4, COM6, COM8

Truce start: 31.12.2019 8am CET

Truce end: 02.01.2020 8am CET

No starvation until: 03.01.2020 8am CET

Important notes:

• Within the truce times your troops will convey greetings and will not attack.
    • It will not be possible to spy on other players, but you will be able to attack nature oases, Robber hideouts and camps.
    • Troops will continue to use wheat/crop, but will not starve during the ceasefire and not for 24 hours after the truce ends.
    • The WW spawn on COM8 is postponed to 03.01. Natar spies will attack on 01.01 during the truce time but they won't do any damage

Happy holidays!

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• It feels like such a cash grab, F2P players who are top robbers won't be able to train troops via GB GS for 3 days. People with tons of gold will send their troops to their worst village and npc 50 times a day. Such a bad, bad job by Travian Games, unfairness at its finest.

• Hi there

Please find the complete information regarding the truce on Spanish game world here: Treguas Festivas

Bronx  

I can assure you that the only purpose of the holiday truce is for players to be able to enjoy some time off the electronic devices without worrying about getting catapulted meanwhile.

The holiday conditions are the same for everyone and nobody's troops will starve during the truce. I'm sorry to hear this doesn't fit your playstyle but we're following the tradition to allow some time for holiday celebrations even in the Travian world.

Happy holidays!

Community Manager

• It feels like such a cash grab, F2P players who are top robbers won't be able to train troops via GB GS for 3 days. People with tons of gold will send their troops to their worst village and npc 50 times a day. Such a bad, bad job by Travian Games, unfairness at its finest.

what's wrong here? Because of me, they can have 100x NPCs all day if they can. My settlement has 0 pop hero 1k really produced and 1500 units stored.

I am very pleased and I send them red flowers every day without any worries.

what's wrong here? Because of me, they can have 100x NPCs all day if they can. My settlement has 0 pop hero 1k really produced and 1500 units stored.

I am very pleased and I send them red flowers every day without any worries.

biip biip biip :saint:

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• Hi there dbarvik#CZ  
    I'm checking this with the responsible people and will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing our attention to this!

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Hi, we would love to get our peace, Looks like you forgot about czech servers.... i was asking yesterday in cz forum about our peace, and still, i did not get my answer... it looks like we are forced to left our families and keep playing... if we want to keep alive our armies...