Boots of the chicken

• We have Boots of the Chicken at our disposal. Add to the hero the ability to use the treasure cart with the use of Boots of the Chicken. A treasure cart that can carry 100 250 500 1000 5000 treasures away with the army. The prerequisite is that Boots of the Chicken and treasure cart solutions are of equal strength.

In this way, the inexperienced and the little kings will be able, at least in the slightest, to defend themselves against the great spoils of treasure.Only King.

Treasure Cart be able to card game.

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• We have Boots of the Chicken at our disposal. Add to the hero the ability to use the treasure cart with the use of Boots of the Chicken. A treasure cart that can carry 100 250 500 1000 5000 treasures away with the army. The prerequisite is that Boots of the Chicken and treasure cart solutions are of equal strength.

In this way, the inexperienced and the little kings will be able, at least in the slightest, to defend themselves against the great spoils of treasure.Only King.

Treasure Cart be able to card game.

I don't see this working. as there will be 1 man kingdoms just to secure treasures and new players take governor as it is labelled for beginners + they prolly won't even get that from card game

• I don't see this working. as there will be 1 man kingdoms just to secure treasures and new players take governor as it is labelled for beginners + they prolly won't even get that from card game

One can see the chances of anyone becoming a successful king today.

This is decided by the lobby of existing kings and dukes here. then this commercial is completely offline.

My precious
    As a king or vice king, there are 5000 treasures in your kingdom.

or more||||

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.