Attacked village automaticly comes into border

• day 15 of world
    I am chiefting enemy player village

my king goes to 1k pop and treasury expands

enemy player village comes in our border no questions asked

i suggest you remove that non kingdom player and specially player that is under attack and specialy if under chief attackc (currenty loyalty 74 percent) can not come into Kingdom border by automatism!

King did not invited him, village of player came into our border on 1k pop:

https://yadi.sk/i/IuZPnW0cKT6UnQ
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

So what now? That was not written anywhere. On forum or ingame. Or on wiki or blog. Ruined my game. Day 15. GG I will delete my account now, waste of time now because i made senator for village i can not chief. Very sad. Instead of new medal now i got wasted 16 days of life.

• Ask you king to attack that village you are chieffing with 1 troop so it gets "banished" from kingdom borders.

Problem with this is i believe you'll still have to wait 3 days right? Either way this is certainly an issue that should be fixed.

Russia's Most Feared!

Bringing down all Russian Multi-Kingdoms since 5x.

• I honestly would hate to see this fixed. It is super entertaining to watch noobs trying to conquer your villages and fail because they don't know rules. This player was in your kingdom during last 3 days, this village is inside of your kingdom protection, this player was inside your kingdom protection during last 2 days, you have no enough CP to conquer this village, either recidence or palace has not been destroyed yet etc. And when your old team mates finally learn all rules, some duke grants a protection to collect tributes and it all begins again. Yeah, chiefing rules are complicated.

• I honestly would hate to see this fixed. It is super entertaining to watch noobs trying to conquer your villages and fail because they don't know rules. This player was in your kingdom during last 3 days, this village is inside of your kingdom protection, this player was inside your kingdom protection during last 2 days, you have no enough CP to conquer this village, either recidence or palace has not been destroyed yet etc. And when your old team mates finally learn all rules, some duke grants a protection to collect tributes and it all begins again. Yeah, chiefing rules are complicated.

Thank you for insults.
    Go read again, because you dont know to read.

Player was not in Border, player got INSIDE BORDER on lolayti 76 percent, he is 4 fields from my King and king GOT 1k pop city and 1 field more so he got inside border! So you made a fool of yourself.

And btw my King is on vacation. So he can not use NORMAL atk or SIEGE. Good job travian teaam.4 years you dont know to make a proper game.

IM ON DELETE beautiful game ruined by bad administration

• I know we both would love to have a forum argument over this, but I will leave it here. My intention was not to insult you. I was just saying than I found it entertaining how there is so many different ways to mess up chiefing attempts. Sometimes chiefing fails because of bad luck, like in your case. I get you being mad at the beginning, but take it as a learning experience. Isn't it fun, than even with experience you have, you still keep learning new things? As annoying as it is to not be able to chief that village, if you from now on can see different possibilities how map may change during chiefing process, you will become a better player and you might be even able to use game rules against your enemies who still don't know them.

• You could chief him, but either your duke or your king granted him protection. Protection granted = no conquering, because - obviously - the village is under protection. Tell your duke/king that is responsible not to be so greedy next time, because guess what, by granting protection he got access to the tributes. ;)

And btw my King is on vacation.

xd

• Leave your kingdom, chief the village then join it again. Protection only works against players from the kingdom that granted the protection. Since you are no longer in that kingdom the protection granted by it is null and void, so you can just keep on going. Kicking someone out of borders still requires you to wait 3 days still if you want to chief them. Only way to do it right away is by temporarily leaving the kingdom. Do inform your king and your kingdom members of what you are doing so that they do not turn on you thinking that you have betrayed them or something like that.

- Hæim