Chiefing village from person you are sitting

• Are there any restrictions on chiefing village that belongs to player who is being sit by me? He has been inactive for 8 days now and i don't know what happened to him, he left without word. If he doesn't come back soon, i was thinking it would be a good idea not to let his villages go to waist and turn them into my own. So before i do that, i would like to know will i be able to do that or is game hard coded not to allow it like when there is a limit to one sided transfer of res between sitter and player being sit.

• you could ask someone else to chief it and you chief it from this guy
    untill loyality is still 0, you also can chief it from a team mate
    ( he should not build a residence und you should send chiefs asap)

• Keep in mind, that all buildings get downgraded by 1 level if a bigger player chiefs a smaller one. So in case you do what Camelot suggested, you should ask someone for help who has more population than yourself or less than the player you are sitting.

• Came here to ask just that, if i stop sitting him, his account will become grey, so will that be a way to bypass 14 day limitation? Also, isn't it restricted to chiefing kingdom member village or allied or someone who you have NAP with? I have also thought about someone doing it for me but don't know anyone outside kingdom or alliance.

• Also, isn't it restricted to chiefing kingdom member village or allied or someone who you have NAP with? I have also thought about someone doing it for me but don't know anyone outside kingdom or alliance.

You cannot lower the loyalty of a kingdom member. But if a kingdom member chiefs a village and never builds a residence/palace, you can chief it.

• if i have no one from another alliance or independent governor to help, i dont see how that could work. what about leaving account that i sit to go grey, while also not removing them from sitters, can that work? I let it go grey, chief it, and log back in to continue playing. Or would that be considered abuse?

• if i have no one from another alliance or independent governor to help, i dont see how that could work.

As mentioned above, you don't need someone from another kingdom. A member of your kingdom can chief the village and you take it from that member afterwards. The only limitation here is that this kingdoms member must not build a residence.

what about leaving account that i sit to go grey, while also not removing them from sitters, can that work? I let it go grey, chief it, and log back in to continue playing.

I'm not sure here, but if I had to guess, I would say it does not work. If you want a reliable response here, you can ask Travian's customer support.

• Its 3 days to chief a village you DO NOT sit for anymore.

Take into consideration that if the MAIN acct holder is inactive for 28 days the game removes all sitters and the account goes grey/inactive.