New Kingdom in TK - MultiHunters

• COM5 - Multihunters

I invite everyone who has time and will to join my Kingdom on com5 today, called Multihunters.

We wont build WW we wont attack other Kingdoms.

We are MultiHunters.

• Hey there Faust#EN(9)

did you start a kingdom already? :) I searched for the name above and fortunately couldn't find it. Please do not create a kingdom with this name as we'll have to delete it due to the game rules but feel free to report any suspicious players to us, our hunting team will appreciate it :) Was that your intention?

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hey there Faust#EN(9)

did you start a kingdom already? :) I searched for the name above and fortunately couldn't find it. Please do not create a kingdom with this name as we'll have to delete it due to the game rules but feel free to report any suspicious players to us, our hunting team will appreciate it :) Was that your intention?

Best regards
    Georgi

Out of interest, colud they call it something like 'The Multihunters' or 'Unofficial Multihunters'? Or is it the phrase Multihunter in it's entirety that can't be used. I definitely back players doing this, as there needs to be more checks on the worlds as cheating is so rampant these days.

Thanks. :)

• Out of interest, colud they call it something like 'The Multihunters' or 'Unofficial Multihunters'? Or is it the phrase Multihunter in it's entirety that can't be used. I definitely back players doing this, as there needs to be more checks on the worlds as cheating is so rampant these days.

Thanks. :)

Hey there MisterA#EN  
    we also very much appreciate all the reports we receive from players :) Unfortunately however 'Multihunter' cannot be used in any combination or by itself

Best regards

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International