Increase Tributes for NPC Vassal

• ,Hello,

Firstly: I know many people believe king tributes are already excessive, this suggestion has nothing to do with that, that is a separate topic.

Suggestion: Increase the amount of resources generated by "NPC Vassal" for kings during the first few days.

Why: Spawning as a governor has a huge advantage in early game progression over a King, this will even the playing field a bit whilst also encouraging more players to play as a king and hopefully remain that way. This could lead to more exciting early and mid-game sparing with the increased amount of kingdoms.

Furthermore: The current meta includes spawning in as a governor, and utilizing the Robber Hideout mechanics and Quest Rewards to gain the most resources and quickly establish a second village on a "cropper". Once you've settled, then the players who want to be king will switch. I've tried spawning in as a king, filling every spot I have available with a governor; but it's not even close to being as fast as a speed settler. Currently if you intend to play as a king, it is still better to spawn as a governor and then switch later. This is just illogical.

In the attached images you will notice how, even though I have all my available spots filled with high-prestiged and eager-to-be-Menhir'd governors (the majority of players), they have little-to-none tribute production for me as a king and clearly they are all planning to speed settle. I stand no chance against my neighbors in the upcoming days if I intend to continue playing as a king here. So I will be forced to abdicate and join some other kingdom who likely started as governors.

I believe there was a recent update in which the mentioned intention was to help increase the amount of kingdoms. If that is something Travian believes to be beneficial to the early/mid game action then adopting this idea would push that motive even further.

I hope I have explained myself well, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Paul

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

• Fake kings who will then be governors for basic ing (kingdom) will only get better.

They would take advantage of governors, build faster, collect treasures and leave after 7 days or 200 pop.If u idea be valid then player must remain king all server time.(abdicate disable)

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• Fake kings who will then be governors for basic ing (kingdom) will only get better.

They would take advantage of governors, build faster, collect treasures and leave after 7 days or 200 pop.If u idea be valid then player must remain king all server time.(abdicate disable)

There is no where near the amount of "Fake kings" out there then there are speed settlers.

And I'm not saying to drown the kings in resources early game, obviously they would need to determine the correct numbers to keep things balanced.

• Com 5 have now 104 king.If not is for tributes and tresors then why people play king? Cant survive 10 day .First 7 day or -200 pop tribute need be disabled.

U cant pick ur my tributs because play without res field and warehouse need go up.

❤️ like this.

• ,Hello,

Firstly: I know many people believe king tributes are already excessive, this suggestion has nothing to do with that, that is a separate topic.

Suggestion: Increase the amount of resources generated by "NPC Vassal" for kings during the first few days.

Why: Spawning as a governor has a huge advantage in early game progression over a King, this will even the playing field a bit whilst also encouraging more players to play as a king and hopefully remain that way. This could lead to more exciting early and mid-game sparing with the increased amount of kingdoms.

now is governor:/

❤️ like this.