Recruitment for UNTOLD

Upcoming Forum Maintenance Thursday, 04.06.2020
Thursday, June 4th 2020, from 12:00 pm CEST (UTC +2) to approx. 14:30 pm CEST (UTC +2)
Duration: approx. 2 1/2 hours
  • Hey Folks,

About a year ago, after our success in national servers, we found the kingdom “UNKNOWN” on COM1, As a kingdom we tried to behave ethically, achieve more success with fewer people. We didn’t win that server but we had happy moments, sad moments and some tired moments but most importantly we had fun. Throughout the whole server, we were against worthy opponents and I believe we earned their respect and friendships.

Now, we are trying to create a new kingdom from scratch on March’s COM server with the name “UNTOLD”. Which will act ethically again and won’t break its principles. For that purpose, we are looking for members, who will put their selfishness aside and seeks the kingdom’s interest, who will try to contribute from the start to the end, who can enjoy this games and for that joy can sacrifice some of their sleep, who can afford to be destroyed. Also, like our previous experiences, we want to create this kingdom with 60-65 people…

We would be happy to see applications from our previous members, opponents or the people who heard us the first time. But we are sorry to say that we need to choose between applications as we are trying to limit our numbers. For that purpose, we will give feedbacks positively or negatively according to our decision. We guarantee that we will evaluate objectively so we wish you don’t take the negative feedback personally(even though you would be our previous members doesn’t mean that you can’t get negative feedback.)

As UNTOLD, our members will enjoy during the time they play, they will have the experience to improve themselves through the round. We will trust them and will make them join directly(every player will be responsible for their accounts and the actions)to any events of the kingdom for the whole round.

For all who want to apply UNTOLD, we have some prerequisites as follows;

---> As we mentioned before since we believe ethics in the game, no members would only have any connection to multi-accounting but also account sharing.(Duals and sitters don’t count.)

---> None of the members would insult anyone.

---> No one is perfect, for that members need to open for improvement.

---> All of the members would see their villages, resources, croppers, armies as Kingdom’s assets. Moreover, members should be aware that playing alone doesn’t provide anything at all, and understand the importance of the team play and put their selfish behaviors out of the team.

---> We are trying to provide the best system for playing as a team, for that purpose we want our members to comply with this system.

---> We are expecting members to act emphatically and be tolerant.

---> Amongs our members, there could be former enemies and people didn’t like each other. We are expecting them to leave their past behind and agree on the one common purpose. Even though nobody can’t be forced to love any other, you must act respectfully.

---> As you know, this will be a long journey, we want nobody to let us down in the middle of this journey. Then Our request from the applicants is that you need to make ready yourself for at least 150 days of commitment. Cause when you drop the game, you harm other’s labor and changing the system of the kingdom. “Especially for UNTOLD, every member is like a column of a building, losing one of those columns makes the building weaker.”

---> Finally, we want everyone to apply individually. We have respect for the group of the people who want to play together but as we mentioned earlier, we need to limit our numbers, therefore we need to choose carefully.

If you think you are eligible for our kingdom, we are waiting for your application. We will contact everyone individually and we will talk about the details(style, game etc.)We hope that we would provide you a new experience, a funny game and dozens of war.

Thank you all for the time you spent.

And yes, we can say that from the ashes of the UNKNOWN, UNTOLD is rising.

FOR APPLICATION: https://forms.gle/SAbJTu9Jyi7g5r8C7

#reassemble

LovëGood & Elerossë & Bay Tavşan

• It is such an honor to hear that from you Scorox but can't take all the credits for myself. Bay Tavşan and LovëGood did as much as I did.

And I can't say nothing less about you guys! I am glad we met with you and your team, it was quite an experience.

I wish we could play again :)