COM2 Round 10 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• It is unrelated.

Liden is just a group of people, that we are now grouping into this area around.

And i'm just one of them.

I am also wondering how come those rebels got some many res.

• Thanks for clarifying :)

And yeah, hopefully devs will do something about that one cheater (if only one).

• so many forms of abusing menhirs...
    I would prefer to play without them, so we get a bit more fairplay
    we havent had a problem to play the game in the past without menhirs
    untill travian cant prevent the abusing, they should deactivate this feature
    (my opinion)

• Inb4. he is just found good farms.

It is very sad to see how customers who respect the rules are not protected. in every server there are those who do everything, treacherously, and at best they manage with a few banned days. then we complain that there are fewer and fewer players registered?

• Yes, but why not check the fact first. We play with a group for some different years now. Experience players all around, as a teuton it's easy to farm fast. You don't need to cheat to get so many rss, attack everyone who has 200 pop and have an account working for 24/7. It's sad that they get banned, before they check what is going on. So in my opinion this means i can report just anyone i don't like and they get banned immediatly. Which i can use in my own best interest. In the past they checked much more facts first, before you got a ban or at least within 24h of the ban.

Those two maybe got banned for having dual on server with their own account?

Thats forbidden too (but thanks to rules, noone really knows for what and for how long they are banned).

• Yes, but why not check the fact first. We play with a group for some different years now. Experience players all around, as a teuton it's easy to farm fast. You don't need to cheat to get so many rss, attack everyone who has 200 pop and have an account working for 24/7. It's sad that they get banned, before they check what is going on. So in my opinion this means i can report just anyone i don't like and they get banned immediatly. Which i can use in my own best interest. In the past they checked much more facts first, before you got a ban or at least within 24h of the ban.

What are you even saying? They wouldn't get banned if they didn't cheat.

Also, are you saying that you can rob 500k res on a 3rd day of the server, all without killing a single troop?

• This game needs to ip detected ban. But gm already know that..with like that Kingdom cant be live long. Like a Ogame.. Sitter feature just for us. Damn this game makes me feel stupid.

--A Few Moments Later --

V2

This server is gonna be trash.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Yiwit#TR ().

• He had 200k ress stolen on 2nd day without gaining 1 attack point. He stole 18k, 18k, 20k, 20k with the traveltime calculated to his multi account! We collected This before reporting him and we passed it on to the devs.. He is for sure a cheater. Also there were 3 guys in a 15 tile radius with +200 pop.. So there is No way He could travel that far and be collecting ressources every 1hour.
    I Believe the devs knows What they are doing and they check up on the data. He is still like 3 days ahead of everyone with the amount that He stole. Trust the system

Dude please, you're insulting everyone's brain with what you wrote.

If you get caught cheating so evidently, you accept your destiny and move on.