15 cropper villages

• Amazing idea, i welcome this.

It would make the game a lot better and create a leveling playing field for every player.

I also wish to point out that, the realism argument for no farming in mountains is bogus.

Madeira farming in mountains

I really wish travian team to jump on this asap, just started com7, and seeing the 1day expansion is demoralising to the point of wanting to quit the server.

I would also love to see some other changes too, but they have nothing to do with this post.

1.nerf to tutorial that spawned this tactic

2.buff to roman tribe defence capabilities, they are just lame at this! Honestly just making them a bit faster would go a long way

3.Ability to forward reinforcements

• Great idea.
    I'd say costs should scale exponentially with the number of transformed fields.

I don't like the idea of limiting it to the capital. I also don't like the idea of it being possible in every valley, perhaps limit it to certain "fertile" valleys.

Perhaps every valley should have a certain maximum of crop tiles, which means that there would still be competition for the "best" locations.

This would also pose a good alternative to the players who think having a 9c is not enough, but find the leveling of a 15c too gold intensive.

The area around the wonders should have a very limited amount of transformable valleys.

• Great idea.
    I'd say costs should scale exponentially with the number of transformed fields.

I don't like the idea of limiting it to the capital. I also don't like the idea of it being possible in every valley, perhaps limit it to certain "fertile" valleys.

Perhaps every valley should have a certain maximum of crop tiles, which means that there would still be competition for the "best" locations.

This would also pose a good alternative to the players who think having a 9c is not enough, but find the leveling of a 15c too gold intensive.

The area around the wonders should have a very limited amount of transformable valleys.

If we only have it possible in certain valleys then we are back to where we started.

And there would be competition for best location thanks to oasis bonuses.

• No we're not. It would basically mean that in addition to 6, 7, 9, and 15c we'd also have 8 and 10-14c possibilities.

And we can allow more high-end croppers since they require development instead of just being there. See, the problem with just allowing all valleys to be transformable is that you can create gigantic crop-powerhouses around an offensive village for example, which would be completely broken imo.
    Besides, the current system doesn't need a complete overhaul, just tweaks. We need to work forward from where we are, not develop a completely new system.

So valleys would have a random number of maximum crop fields between 6 and 15. If we distribute it uniformly then we'd have 3x the number of potential 15c and in addition we'd have potential 10-14c

• I prefer 9c's......15c's are gold heavy.....which is why i have always wondered why Travian doesnt have 12c's

Simply tradition. Back in the day you'd have a 800x800 map (I think) with enough croppers to settle. Most (good) players would go for a 2nd village near a cropper and settle it later. Back then you'd have more than enough time to level one up later in the game as opposed to right away. The 15c were popular capitals, 9c were merely support, 12c were assumed to be fit for neither so they were never included.