COM5 troop restoration

• Hello,

we received several reports from you and after further investigation found out that there were connectivity issues for about 1 hour yesterday, 27.02 which is why we will restore all starved troops during that time.
    We're sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for reporting so fast!

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Georgi,

I too had connectivity issues. My mom turned off the internet cause I didn't do my math homework. I told her "I'm 40 and in the 4th grade now and just cause I live in your basement your still not the boss of me!!" (my voice may have been slightly raised but I really wasn't yelling she didn't need to grounded me). Any ways she said that I couldn't play travain until my grades were higher than my cup size ( which is only a D because of posture issues I suffer from, and not because I eat to many Nutella samiches), but I figured out the neighbors wifi PW was my moms name and something about a garden tool. so now I am back, can you restore my hammer please?

• Georgi,

I too had connectivity issues. My mom turned off the internet cause I didn't do my math homework. I told her "I'm 40 and in the 4th grade now and just cause I live in your basement your still not the boss of me!!" (my voice may have been slightly raised but I really wasn't yelling she didn't need to grounded me). Any ways she said that I couldn't play travain until my grades were higher than my cup size ( which is only a D because of posture issues I suffer from, and not because I eat to many Nutella samiches), but I figured out the neighbors wifi PW was my moms name and something about a garden tool. so now I am back, can you restore my hammer please?

Hey there Vercingetorix  
    I'm sorry to hear about these developments! But we can only revive troops when the starvation was caused by issues on our end

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International