Travian Kingdom is dying under our watch

• Do you like/agree with multi accounts? 143

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hello everyone, my name is PIREX, altough not playing at the moment I have been trying to keep myself updated with all the new features and changes.

Each and each day I see more and more of our Elders and best players giving up our amazing game. After multiple chats with multiple players, I am creating this Thread to appoint what I believe to be the major problems of our game.

LIKE, COMENT, FIGHT FOR YOUR GAMING EXPERIENCE

Multi Accounts

Mist

VM abuse

Rounds Moderation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multy Accounts

As a player multi accounts are the biggest and most unfair fact of our game.

I dare to say that teams can easy make between 25 to 50 to100 multies between their players, someone who has nothing to do can even make dozens alone.

Worth mentioning that 1 multy is not a normal account, is an account that multiple persons can logg into, so in a OFF or DEF move this account will be accessed and may not be the case for a normal played account.

This is the biggest cause for:

-Our elders and best players to leave us

-Unbalanced rounds

-Ruined game experiences

-Players giving up Kingdoms

As a Company multies are no good for you or your product and is in your best interess to erradicate it as fast as possible.

Multies are not a client, multies make you loose clients.

Players who do multies dont buy gold, if they do only in main account.

Your true clients will invest less against lost games from the start.

With Multies, players would be looking to replace that unfair advantage buying gold.

I am sure you can finish with all or 90% the multies as well as most Kingdom problems why don`t you?

How could you end multies?

-Make it harder to create an account

-Phone number text code verification

-Ask your comunity for advices, actually hear your comunity suggestions and complains

Be2-e4 I am sure your comunity genius would be able to tell you the best easy fix solutions for 95% of your ingame problems.

Pls my comrades, discuss and improve everything I just mentioned, I am no expert.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIST

Altough I ain`t playing at the moment, I am spectating several rounds, so I saw exactly how it looks.

The base concept you guys created is not bad, populating WW surrounding with the mehnir was to say the least highly unfair. Stopping players/teams from doing so :thumbsup:

However the aplicated solution as flaws that require change.

-Highly unpleasent for the eyes.

-It makes map overview, village and center village worst

-Consume more graphics (a report was made by some players saying the computer struggled on in mist villages)

Why not just change the floor/base colour to grey? It would not be a new colour to travian

Guys as I ain`t playing pls do discuss this one alot in the coments, do say if you like the mist or not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vocation Mode abuse

On some servers teams are abusing this feature, I do not know the deatails on how they do it, is not a feature i had ever considered using myself.

What I know is, royal members abusing the feature, go in and out vocation mode meanwhile producing VP`S.

This happens on a daily basis on TEST server as is a clear exploit.

Denying being attacked meanwhile managing to cancel VM and producing VPs...

Guys could you further explain the details of this abuse?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rounds Moderation

How easy is it to find a computarised loggin and or a computarised farm list sending? A easy program would launch flags on all suspicious accounts.

Why once a multi is found, multi is deleted and main account not?

How come Multi hunters play for a Kingdom? (A player reported)

Bot users shoudl be banned automatically once a program proves computarised actions.

Penalties should be severe, resulting in BAN from Kingdom for a certain duration like you see in other games.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingdoms take so long to apply complicate changes, that could be made so much easier.

Multi numbers continue to grow and grow

Players continue to leave

No one complains, when they do no one listens.

I wish we could see more from this game and not less.

We as players should rally and ask for more, asking for fair gaming is asking too much? I think not, and if you are honest so do you.

LIKE, COMENT, FIGHT FOR YOUR GAMING EXPERIENCE

• Dude, you've asked bunch of people in unofficial on their input and in the end posted your own concerns ;)

Unlimited membership for kingdoms is a problem. Must be below a 100, 80 or so.

Otherwise game keeps being clash of meta and not much newbie-friendly.

• Nemesid#NL

In the group asked possible points in the group to mention in the thread I was creating, scroll up and you will read what I asked for.

Round moderation point was added due to the comments in the group.

However I believe major threads were created regarding what you just mentioned, and I did wrotte in the group I was not adding it on my thread, but you are free to add if it concerns you.

• Mist is actually a good thing in my oppinion. It looks good, and big kingdoms can take WWs in first day like nothing, cuz they cant menhir their players in mist. About graphic design.... I dont thing its that hard to run with. But i hate that mist in village, its soooo anoing...

Multies, the thing that ruins every server =) and it has an eazy solution. AntiVPN system will help you a lot! Players who are using multies are usually hiding their IP with VPN, so just deny every player with active VPN, and then you can just come up with eazy bot whos checking everyones IP and banning accs with the same IP, when the bot will ban an player with same IP(its posible), that player wil got unbanned and got something as a repayment (gold, res production or something else). the worst thing about multies rn is that when someone report them it tooks about 1-2 days (im not sure if it is same, many players was angry about support activity) for a reply and when support reply sometime they say that they have not got enough evidence....

About Vacation abuse.... It will be fixed by just reworking the VP system, why does the kingom produce VP just once a day? Why not multiple times? Maybe every hour 1/10 of total active kingdom treasuries will produce VP, it will be hard to abuse.... Or, make a "ban" that after started vacation and canceling it you got like 24h of not producing VP and 24h ban for another Vacation or more then a day.... Every player will decide if that vacation is good to take or not....

• Hold on, just to clarify, you think one person can build 10 accounts with 200k def each, same time? :))

Its posible =D i was playing on 3 accs (main + 2 sitter) and i ended on normal server with 200k deff units =D only on sitters, i was main off (but i have about 20k deff in suppor villages)

• Its posible =D i was playing on 3 accs (main + 2 sitter) and i ended on normal server with 200k deff units =D only on sitters, i was main off (but i have about 20k deff in suppor villages)

This isnt the same though. Claim Pirex did was that one person can run 10 accounts and build 2M troops on these 10 accounts, combined.

• many players are using bots to run them

It can work like this, you play on your main, and on one of your multiaccs and what that bot does? He is just doing the same thing like you do on that one multiacc. Or it can run all of those accouts my himself. New bots can probably do ALL thing that you can imagine...

• Hold on, just to clarify, you think one person can build 10 accounts with 200k def each, same time? :))

No, im sure one player can build 10 accs with 200k deff :D i played deff for the first time on test and ended with 250K deff troops in total (maybe more it was like 1,5 - 2 years ago).... and i played only at evenings :D so i think one player with a lot of time can handle probably MORE then 10 accs :)

• This was fixed years ago with Capital Auto Dodge. It evened the playing field and prevented multi account users from calculating their sleep schedule mostly by population monitoring and yes... spies because they couldn't take out the main army without retaliation. Sadly multi account users typically also buy more gold and had the rule changed.... kingdoms has boots which are only good for the first 10 days. We need more casual players that can sleep and wake up with an army still. This would reduce people using bots significantly.

• Unlimited membership for kingdoms is a problem. Must be below a 100, 80 or so.

Otherwise game keeps being clash of meta and not much newbie-friendly.

How is limiting kingdom size gonna affect multis in any way? They already don't need to be part of the original kingdom since no one gives a shit about trophies on a multi. It's actually prefered to have multis in separate kingdom for the sake of farming/chiefing.

• How is limiting kingdom size gonna affect multis in any way? They already don't need to be part of the original kingdom since no one gives a shit about trophies on a multi. It's actually prefered to have multis in separate kingdom for the sake of farming/chiefing.

Has nothing to do with multies. Its more about gameplay. Amount of treasures is generated based on number of players in kingdom and so we end up with huge metas. If kingdoms were limited to say, 80ppl, players would have to fight instead of uniting.

• If kingdoms were limited to say, 80ppl, players would have to fight instead of uniting.

This is bad thing, kingdoms should not be limited on size, cuz many player have friends in differend kingdoms and they want to join them. This will increase ammout of spies. This cant be controled by devs, this need to be done by US, when we will be sticking in one HUGE kingdom without an enemy this game will became boring and noone will play this.

• And it will not solve that problem :) it will be same thing but with more multikingdoms (***1,***2,***3 and so on so on...) leaders of international kingdoms (like pirex) will just choose best players in main kingdom and sent others to kingdom under their rule... it will be same, but with more kingdoms...