WW rules change

• I would like to make a suggestion for the WW rules change.

The problem:

Taking into account the last com3 server - where the collusion of 2 top kingdoms IlovePL and Dominion took place. The collusion was that Dominion developed the WW village and after that gave it as a gift to IlovePl w/o any defence, fight. The only purpose was - not to give a win to the top ally - НЕРВЫ. It was done after 50lvl of WW, i.e. the gift of the WW meant that Dominion lose the server for sure and take only the 3rd place. Somebody will call it the diplomacy, but it's not because the diplomacy suppose the pursuing of the goal and the only goal in Travian kingdoms could be the win. The Dominion goal was to lose - so, it's not a diplomacy (as for me it is strict rule violation) So, IlovePl received additional WW and additional VP bonus, that helped them to win.

Btw the treasures were transfered for free from Dominion to IlovePl as well.

The solution of the problem:

1. The WW below 50lvl should not give the VP bonus. WW could be captured only if the kingdoms are at war (50lvl is just for example, the exact value could be adjusted)

2. Regarding treasure transfering - after the 111 day, treasures could be captured only if the kingdoms are at war. In case if the kingdoms are in war - any defence help and resourses help to each other is prohibited. The war could be declared not later than 111 day, and couldn't be finished after 111 day. (this 2nd point is the topic to think about)

• Conclusion? And who first connected the kingdoms of Darkness and НЕРВЫ???? You joined the two kingdoms, we from Dominion started to cooperate;)

Otherwise. We did not officially have a coalition with Dominion. So we could chieft the WW from them :) We have not broken ANY game rule.

But your idea is ok. Add a ban on multi accounts and it will be great! ;)

The kingdom of Darkness and Maks also could not join Nerves;) Darkness sacrificed itself for you, and Dominion sacrificed itself for us;)

Where we helped them by attacking you;) But everyone knows how it was. We will not discuss.

The war could be declared not later than 111 day, and couldn't be finished after 111 day. (this 2nd point is the topic to think about)

I don't like it.

My servers:

PL4.2 = win, PL3.3 = win, PL5.3 = 2 place, COM1.6 = 2 place, COM3.7 = 2 place, PL1.5 = win, COM3.9 = win, COM2x3 = WIN, COM4 = WIN. Next? :P Autumn 2021 :)

• Code
    when the Russians turn on their holidays and victory points are added to them, then the Russians shout: it is in accordance with the rules, you cling to us
    when opponents of Russians do something according to the rules, the Russians shout: let's change the rules, they are bad
    some Russian player wrote, it's a "strategy game" 
    so now I will write, dear Russians, it's a strategy game :)
    see you in the future and thank you for an interesting game
  • Code
    so now I will write, dear Russians, it's a strategy game :)

Perfect quote. I will add that you used the holiday mode nicely. Right @Fishman? But this, of course, is OKAY: D I suggest you look at your game methods first and then evaluate others.

My servers:

PL4.2 = win, PL3.3 = win, PL5.3 = 2 place, COM1.6 = 2 place, COM3.7 = 2 place, PL1.5 = win, COM3.9 = win, COM2x3 = WIN, COM4 = WIN. Next? :P Autumn 2021 :)

• Sounds good.
    I think a bit of hard endgame limitations would be nice.

Essentially travian used to be a free for all game.
    The early game can still be a free for all state. However the endgame objective is a team effort.

There are too many of the early game FFA liberties that are still there in the endgame.

Alternatively, since this game has turned into a matter of which premade team was the biggest premade team, we might as well skip the premade team concept.

We could completely get rid of the early game and just have each player sign up with one of 6 teams, each team will spawn around a wonder, except the middle one.
    You can't send resources or reinforcements to another team. If one team is significantly bigger than another then their signups are closed until the other kingdoms catch up.
    This will force the metas to accept new players

Might need an anti-treason mechanic to avoid people making multis for disruptive purposes.

Then, if we're gonna skip the early game anyway, lets just have everyone spawn with a 4446 with all fields 10, a cp slot, and 3 settlers ready.
    When the round starts everyone spawns, can orientate themselves, can start being social in the team, potentially swap teams if they don't like their team, and then 24 hours later game logic starts and the game actually begins. No more issues with fast settle, cause everyone can settle right away. Multis will be quite useless cause there is a player cap anyway. No more stalemates, being friends with everyone, everyone knows who their enemy is and they know what to do.

So most issues would be solved. HOWEVER, this would mean we get a completely different game so its not gonna happen, but hey, the idea is there.

• I would like to make a suggestion for the WW rules change.

The problem:

Taking into account the last com3 server - where the collusion of 2 top kingdoms IlovePL and Dominion took place. The collusion was that Dominion developed the WW village and after that gave it as a gift to IlovePl w/o any defence, fight. The only purpose was - not to give a win to the top ally - НЕРВЫ. It was done after 50lvl of WW, i.e. the gift of the WW meant that Dominion lose the server for sure and take only the 3rd place. Somebody will call it the diplomacy, but it's not because the diplomacy suppose the pursuing of the goal and the only goal in Travian kingdoms could be the win. The Dominion goal was to lose - so, it's not a diplomacy (as for me it is strict rule violation) So, IlovePl received additional WW and additional VP bonus, that helped them to win.

Btw the treasures were transfered for free from Dominion to IlovePl as well.

You literally did the same thing with Darkness, I have no idea what on earth you are complaining about other than your own inability to win. Darkness took a WW, you lot had two, and then all of a sudden they just swapped to your alliance and you guys have three, plus you farmed their shell alliance (at the time ranked #4) for as many VP and Treasures as possible.

I mean the problem with your suggestion is that if we just renamed ourselves to IlovePL2 would that solve the problem, because that is basically what you did to Darkness. X/

Stop being sore losers.

• Nobody cares about your understanding of justice. You write this stupid answers, because understand that your win - is just on paper, and the real win would be never reached by you. The unite of our kingdom was done according rules till 50lvl of the WW. You could do the same, but you were so egoistic, that wanted to take the victory by each other.

Btw I'm a bit tired about your nationalism. If the admins are ok about it, maybe next time you should pick nazi swastika as the name for your kingdom - it will be the real image of your behaviour.

This thread is not related to the results change, it's related to the further change of rules in order this situation didn't repeat next time.

P.S. I would suggest one more change of the mechanic - to add the block button for whole server time, because you write a lot of shit in personal messages like little kids, who improperly received the candy.

• Repoted. I'm so over these fools. :rolleyes:

I'm ffine for rule changes, but you are just making excuses. You have thrown up totally arbitrary times to fit your own narrative. Why lv50? Because that means the way you did it was fair but not the way we did?

I personally think no WW alliance changes other than chiefing should be allowed. No changing alliances after WW release maybe would solve that.

• This happens at the end of each server. Team No. 1 begins to win, team No. 2 No. 3 No. 4 understands that they are losing, are negotiating with each other and attacking together to overturn Team No. 1. They will gladly give away everything that they had a miracle and treasures. It doesn't matter which place one of these teams takes. This has happened more than once. The rules of the game are out of date.

• Frankly, these 'suggestions' make no sense... yes it would of prevented us the win, but these changes are only to suite your narrative of the game... lol..

1. Yes our win ;)

2. Look at yourselves for that answer, It was the Ego of your leadership that brought ya'll down.

3. You have to be kidding me ^^ Russian's on these forums scream nationalism and hatred for all others; us other human beings, just don't like cheaters in a game we actually enjoy ;)

4. Once again, further proving the point of Russian's 'No diplomacy', only cheating approach..

• One of the popular strategies was the formation of a huge meta-coalition from many kingdoms throughout the map, with the aim of combining victory points in the final. To do this, the “donor kingdoms" had to be in the top 10 on victory points. Then the main kingdom “stole” victory points from them (of course, by mutual agreement and without actual resistance). This, as you can understand, is contrary to the idea that lies at the heart of the function, and which is to maintain a competitive spirit until the last moments of the game round.

It turns out to be a korlevstvo donor can be if you bypass the rules.

• One of the popular strategies was the formation of a huge meta-coalition from many kingdoms throughout the map, with the aim of combining victory points in the final. To do this, the “donor kingdoms" had to be in the top 10 on victory points. Then the main kingdom “stole” victory points from them (of course, by mutual agreement and without actual resistance). This, as you can understand, is contrary to the idea that lies at the heart of the function, and which is to maintain a competitive spirit until the last moments of the game round.

It turns out to be a korlevstvo donor can be if you bypass the rules.

Agreed. It happened far too much this server. Nerves took VP from like 10 minor alliances they controlled as well as a major alliance (Darkness) and continuously took vacation mode to stop VP being collected fairly, and Dominion, ILovePL and a few others basically teamed up to do a similar thing back (bar the vacation mode). Both teams played dodgy tricks on the WW swaps, and every major alliance used the deactivation of treasuries to hide VP, and multi-accounts were rampant on the server.

There was a lot of bending the rules from all sides, although I guess not technically cheating like using relocation, no one did that to my knowledge (except for multiaccounts, the biggest problem with TK).

I wish there were better rules in place but no matter what people will look to bend what is there for their own benefit. Happens every server, just like the losing team jumping on forums to complain that they were beaten and how it wasn't their fault and the winning team gloating in unsportsmanlike fashion. It was a well-fought server and all teams should hold their heads high, sad that it got so bitter at then end but that is usually what happens.

• Repoted. I'm so over these fools. :rolleyes:

I'm ffine for rule changes, but you are just making excuses. You have thrown up totally arbitrary times to fit your own narrative. Why lv50? Because that means the way you did it was fair but not the way we did?

I personally think no WW alliance changes other than chiefing should be allowed. No changing alliances after WW release maybe would solve that.

Read my first thread - the exact value could be adjusted. Its up to community to adjust it. Try to read the whole message first before writing something. Thanks!

• This part i think is ok but the rest will turn map all in red. Everyone will start the war with... everyone, just to have so more possibilities.

this is the war game with one single goal. Yes you should deside to unite and fight together, or play separately trying to get your own victory. Gifting of the ww and treasures is just a use of incompleteness of the rules.

• this is the war game with one single goal. Yes you should deside to unite and fight together, or play separately trying to get your own victory. Gifting of the ww and treasures is just a use of incompleteness of the rules.

don't be so raw to yourself, there was +400k deff when we took your WW so i wouldn't count that as a gift :P

P.S. Yes, it was too easy, we expected little more from you.