Raiding in first 24 hours

• Hey, pretty simple question.

When people have high resources raided within the first 24 hours, is this due to people sending their hero with cages to clear oases' and then getting all the resources from it or is there something I'm missing?

• Yes it's oasis raiding but what you said doesn't work.

each animal can hold 50 resource, if you catch them or kill them using hero alone, you can't get resource in next (raiding) attack.

you have to kill and raid at same time in single attack/raid.

• Okay, so they don’t have resource like in t3.

Does that mean that they hold no resource at all and it’s 50 per unit like you said so I will have to sacrifice some of my units within 1 hit in order to get a bit of resources back?

• 50% crops are one type resource so they have still 50. =O

If that’s the case it seems illogical to have 50 resource per unit with a 50% crop oases if a 25/25 gives 50 of each and just an only 25 gives just 50.

• also, so it makes sense to say that there are 10 units in the 50% oases which holds overall 1000 resources. I have to send my hero accompanied by e.g 10 paladins to get all of the resource in that one hit, I cannot take any resource after?

• first send a scout! it takes a while to animals produce resource. some times there is less than 50 resource per animal, then use simulator!

I have to send my hero accompanied by e.g 10 paladins to get all of the resource in that one hit, I cannot take any resource after?

Yes, but one or 2 paladin may die, so don't forget to use combat simulator.

btw I don't recommend jungling in early days, robber hideouts are the main source.

• Okay so you have to KILL the animals to get resources.

What's the deal with say... Oases on kingdom border than I just cleared enemy troops from.

There are still two random (non kingdom) users as 1. 25% 2. 20% and all I have done is moved some troops there (as reinforcement) because I only have level 1 embassay and another oases already occupied