Game Rules

• So since game rules about abuse are very vague, I'm wondering if following situation is considered abuse or fair game.

So let's say there are 4 premade players.

#1 - Creates king account

#2 - Creates king account, spawns next to #1

#3 - Creates gov account

#4 - Creates gov account

Now #3 and #4 are building up fields, collecting quests and mehniring around.

Next day they hit 200pop and mehnir to player #2. Now they are out of beginner protection and have 200k ress in mehnir packs each.

Player #1 start raiding #3 and #4 and just before the attack they fill their warehouse with mehnir packs and equip chicken boots.

This continues until #3 and #4 are out of resource packs and at that point they delete the account and start new one.

Now player #1 has 400k extra resources at day 2-3 of the server, while top robbers are reaching 30k~50k.

Georgi

Also, does the verdict change with number of gov accounts or not?

• Excuse me Bukka, do you seriously think player #3 and #4 can be normal player and NOT multiaccounts of #1 and #2?

Why any normal player should play like #3 or #4?!?!?!? Is it funny to play reck that way?

I believe thats partially what he meant. Why would you do that? Majority of people who have it are multis, they wouldnt get anything for themself. And rarely you found someone who will sacrifice his whole account right on start just to boost someone else.

• I believe thats partially what he meant. Why would you do that? Majority of people who have it are multis, they wouldnt get anything for themself. And rarely you found someone who will sacrifice his whole account right on start just to boost someone else.

God bless VPNs. I guess one can have not one, but several "players" willing to sacrifice their account to boost someone else's.

• Excuse me Bukka, do you seriously think player #3 and #4 can be normal player and NOT multiaccounts of #1 and #2?

Why any normal player should play like #3 or #4?!?!?!? Is it funny to play reck that way?

Given that multiaccount is impossible to prove thanks to VPNs let's assume all those players are legit.

• Given that multiaccount is impossible to prove thanks to VPNs let's assume all those players are legit.

You are basically saying it is better to invest money in multiple VPN connections rather than ingame gold this way: it's much cheaper and provides bigger advantagesX/

Can't believe that's a standard approach against such evidences.

• It's not necesarry to pay multiple VPN's. There are well organized groups of people, which are able to do this as their pocket strategy. And they don't have to be multiaccounts. Maybe a few def players sacrifice their early start to masive boost their leader? After that, they'll play regular game on their regular accounts. Or maybe old friend's, which won't play that server, they'll spend few days, help their friend then delete account and don't play since another server start?There are ways how to do it at least semi legal...

• Helpful

Hi guys,

I assure you you're not being ignored, however sometimes it takes a little time to get a reply. I checked some things and can now deliver you the answer to your question.

In this example accounts #3 and #4 are clearly used solely for the benefit of others, which can and will be taken away with an appropriate punishment. Doing the above mentioned method is considered bypassing of the pushing protection limitations which allow only so many resources to be transferred/raided between the players. The answer is yes, this practice is against the game rules.

Given that multiaccount is impossible to prove thanks to VPNs let's assume all those players are legit.

Unfortunately we can't discuss our detection methods but what I can tell you is that masking/altering one's IP address/location does not help avoid detection and/or confuse the multihunting system.

Best regards
    Georgi

• Unfortunately we can't discuss our detection methods but what I can tell you is that masking/altering one's IP address/location does not help avoid detection and/or confuse the multihunting system.

How about using different computers/smartphones with vpn everyone have 2-3 at least these days