COM1 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

Upcoming Forum Maintenance Thursday, 04.06.2020
Thursday, June 4th 2020, from 12:00 pm CEST (UTC +2) to approx. 14:30 pm CEST (UTC +2)
Duration: approx. 2 1/2 hours
  • Post by Relict ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Rumor has it that some powerful kingdoms have decided to help the Poles. Here I am tormented by doubts why they do so. What are you guys playing for?

I think one of the largest meta kingdoms of this server can cope without the help of others

• The discussion of Russian cheating is pointless. It's so widespread and obvious in server after server. I've seen exactly what is described here with 0 prestige Russian accounts popping up in Russian areas very early game, then getting banned soon after when fair players report them. But it's too late then as they already have gained a massive but unfair early advantage. One server I remember dozens of these accounts. Then there was another server with a Russian/Chinese kingdom doing exactly the same thing. It just keeps happening and the Russian denials keep happening. But, we all know the truth. They prefer to win by cheating than lose by playing fairly, whereas we are the opposite. They know it's the only way that they can win, which is why they do it, but they will never admit to it, and they will never understand why fairness is so important to us, and we will never be able to change their attitude. I try to avoid servers with a heavy Russian presence and have deleted more than once when the cheating is so blatant. Com servers are international, and there are many servers for different countries, but none for US/UK. I'd like to see one of those where all names and communication can only be in English and there are no flags.

• Post by ЛУНТИК ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

• :thumbsup:
    Not only was the server rotten by diplomacy, but now they also decided to put protection in inactive villages on it

I don't know who is doing it but congratulations, please find me in game so I can give you your anti fair play prize ;)

its worth? Get 0 deff point, but get so much hatred?:/

But be proud, you are a very brave man, but dont forget when we will hit back we will not focus gray villages:*

And what I am saying to those who are trying to catch the gray defenders:
    "kill them all" :S
    more nice (gray defense free) game: one rebel member:saint:

• Spikers do that not for deff point. In my opinion developers should let them getting deff points for spiking again because now it's impossible to figure out who's spiking.

As i know if anyone from your kingdom does it, then the princes and kings will see among the reports who did this, it just seems some don't want to solve this, until they disturb their opponent with this. ;(

• As i know if anyone from your kingdom does it, then the princes and kings will see among the reports who did this, it just seems some don't want to solve this, until they disturb their opponent with this. ;(

As the king I see only deff reports from villages belong to our kingdom and attack reports of players from SS with full rights.

• As the king I see only deff reports from villages belong to our kingdom and attack reports of players from SS with full rights.

Okay i get it, but as i think close to all big kingdoms have a ss :/

Who says Empire protects gray villages? Who is this mad man? Please show him.

My farmlist, as the leader of Empire.

Hmm, i dont know who are you thinking of, but the rebel leadership read this forum page. So they will see your pictures ;)

As you can see, im not a top10 robbers on the week, so i dont lose as much soliders like the top players, but its still frustrating and i undersand you :(
    Maybe not one of the main kingdoms do this, but one of the smaller teams wants to cut back that way, because they cant win with real battle law. But i still dont know whats going on, just i hate to get red swords ?(

• Okay i get it, but as i think close to all big kingdoms have a ss :/

Hmm, i dont know who are you thinking of, but the rebel leadership read this forum page. So they will see your pictures ;)

As you can see, im not a top10 robbers on the week, so i dont lose as much soliders like the top players, but its still frustrating and i undersand you :(
    Maybe not one of the main kingdoms do this, but one of the smaller teams wants to cut back that way, because they cant win with real battle law. But i still dont know whats going on, just i hate to get red swords ?(

For all the members we use SS with limited rights otherwise potential spies would see defense in treasuries and other important villages. It allows to see only incoming attacks to them and have SS chat.

I don't thing that Empire or other big kingdoms spike grey villages. Around Hive territory also two villages where spiked tonight. as I see from our chat, but I hope that was some angry simmers we farmed too much. Someone even used new meta - spiking with swords

2.jpg