Minimum prestige to start as king

• Hello everyone !

I have a suggestion.

In the goal of keep the players we have and bring some others I believe that could be a good idea to set a minimum of prestige for start as king.

For which reasons I exactly think about that ? you wonder ? I would like to avoid it :

• Have an inexperienced king who make fall the whole kingdom
    • Player who open a kingdom, again and again, inside boundaries after be kicked
    • New player who had hope but no future, then delete after a while

I believe that would bring the game more fair for the governor but even for the game itself. Being in first a decent governor experienced and then after a while get enough of this experience to become a king.

Tell me what do you think about, if you agree tell us why, if not tell us also why.

Have a good game and stay healthy !8)

• Hello DrugsInc,

That seems a nice suggestion and the motivation seems reasonable.

Still it seems to me that if a king is inexperienced only inexperienced players will join/stay in that kingdom. I can imagine that is hard for newer inexperienced players to join a kingdom that exist of mostly very experienced players. They can’t always live up to the high expectations that a more experienced king will demand.

When I look back at myself and how I got hooked on travian it started way back on the classic servers. I was about 10 years old and had my own alliance with a lot of people my age and no experience. Had the time of my life back then running around with 1k imps and thinking it was a lot. Got attacked a lot by other players as well but it was more about the fun than the actual goal of the game.

Started playing again quite recently and finally staring see the real goals of the game.

In summary, let the kids have fun the way I had back then. Let them start their own kingdoms and let them learn from failures and small successes. Let the experienced players fight over territory and slaughter each other during the game. One day these inexperienced kids will return, join a better more experienced kingdom, learn a lot and become great kings.

Best wishes to all,

Mycro

• Hey Mycro,

Thanks for your feedback.

I agree that some players keep hope and learn about their own experience, good or bad, of course, and grow afterward but it's not the case of the common players imo. Also I agree that everybody should have a chance to be king because experienced about leadership in Legends but this game is totally different.

I mean that being king is of course something who can give you knowledges about the game relatively quicker and a different point of view about, but on the other side I personally think that being king ask you time, knowledge about the rules about treasures, opening new treasuries etc. and some skills like for example how to take care of a minus etc. Also you got the responsibilities about your own governors and their experience about the game. Which is not least.

The game got already a limit but this one is too low imo. Then, why Travian has set a limit if it's not in a goal of avoid theses points.

• I did play Travian Legends way back. However, other things took priority, and I stopped playing.

When I first started Kingdoms I joined a king, that did not really want the best for the kingdom. Halfway through the server I got involved with some really experienced players, after the others had disappeared. Had a lot of fun and did learn so much from these.

Certainly it can be difficult being the new guy around, but how easy that is depends on your neighbors. I believe an experienced king will better be able to show the in-and-outs of the game and how to do different things to a new player. A good king let responsibilities grow with the governor, which will be fun for the players and a way into a group - something to keep the player in the game.

It ca nwork with a limit, but there are also those players who start late or start as a group of friends and do not want to join a kingdom.

Summary, an experienced king is the best for all players, but some might not want it.

• Play king*?

Where did we come from? Big kings attack the little king to take 250 treasures for him. When this little king starts attacking them with 1 unit, they cry.

What will the Travian team do for them? Will it make it difficult or even impossible for one unit attacks to keep them from crying?

Poor great kings.

if you don't stop sending those attacks, all your villages will be catapulted from existence.

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• I'm sorry for your bad experience about the game but it's not the good thread to complain about ;)

• I'm sorry for your bad experience about the game but it's not the good thread to complain about ;)

u cry to :)

❤️ like this.

• I don't cry, you are not concerned by this because you open account in every single servers, no matter local or so, only for prestige and annoy players everywhere. It's why I'm sorry for your experience about the game, but of course you are the only one guilty about your own situation.

• I don't cry, you are not concerned by this because you open account in every single servers, no matter local or so, only for prestige and annoy players everywhere. It's why I'm sorry for your experience about the game, but of course you are the only one guilty about your own situation.

it was nice to play devoutly until I overlooked that one king (kraghdan) opened a kingdom just for their governors to be farm for the friends and jumpers.

❤️ like this.

• Do you think experienced players make for good kings?

I built a kingdom to top3 once just to sabotage it from the inside.I abused the trust of a sited account and sent his army against a short tempered semi-inteligent(haha) guy.Chaos! Shock and awe lol!

After they weakened each other i kicked them all and killed 900k of their troops on my walls(just to be no.1 defender lol).Some of them trusted and had a lot of faith on me.Not my business - we just had different goals!

So a few prestige points mean squat.It's a cruel world boys out there.Just pray you won't be abused by someone like me :D:D:D

• well, you seems proud. But no reasons to be tho, noobs like you normally spike also.

• just get good at the game instead lol problem solved.