A new Big Birthday Bash awaits you

Upcoming Forum Maintenance Thursday, 04.06.2020
Thursday, June 4th 2020, from 12:00 pm CEST (UTC +2) to approx. 14:30 pm CEST (UTC +2)
Duration: approx. 2 1/2 hours
  • A server with a new hero item, a birthday cake. After buying (or finding) it, It will appear in the hero inventory and consists of five (beause fifth birthday) slices. Upon usage, the next attack on the village doesn't land, but celebrates birthday. Can be used indefinitely, but the more cake slices you use on a day, the heavier your hero will become, reducing his movement speed, health and attack strength. After 20 slices on one day, he dies from diabetes.

• Yeah, all the army that goes down fighting in your birthday will come to life in a week

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• Hi, i know !

A server with an additional hero. We have to choose which troop can he will be. Then he could be like hero in travian legends in past !

NonoBush.

Gold isn't enough we need more ! Time is Better but not enough too ! Knowledge can be great but sometimes unnecessary.

The key to victory lies in teamwork ! You have to be human among humans! So be Gallic, German or Roman, but above all a human !<3

• Well, since my real birthday coincides closely with it, I think more speed, limited Kingdom members to 25 or so and Limited Kingdoms on the server to balance tings out would be nice and some free gold would be good too :) Thanks for the fun game! The com3x3 starts a week before my birthday :)

• starting farm list with 20 slots

3x3 or 5x5 or 7x7 speed

helmet for workshop

add new foot troop type: archer, crossbower, lancer etc.

add another race to choose from: Mongols, Spartans, Cosacks etc.

upgrade shield, armour, weapon for hero: birthday slice which auto kills enemy hero

add a 2nd in-command: General

kingdom limit to 100 players

enforce/stricter multiaccounts rule

shorten deletion time from 72hrs. to 24hrs.

new achievement medallion

and of course increase and more often sales for gold!

That should keep you all busy in R&D for awhile!

Oh and Happy Birthday Travian! 8-)

• To differentiate a little from travian legends, it would be better if they were not the same new races :D

What about Vikings and hmmm maybe Persians then? No? Greeks? Celts? ...with free gold like on test server but even quicker and NO FOG (or mist or whatever you want to call that thing)... yeah, i would like that!

• How about just revising Natars for the special server to be playable......and then make just 1 WW at 0/0 with misc. troops to be a king of the hill type server.........or no WW and just have the win determined by VP......or have the same amount of WW's but the one at 0/0 is the only one that can be leveled and the others are held for certain offensive or defensive bonuses that dont need to be leveled.

• A server with a new hero item, a birthday cake. After buying (or finding) it, It will appear in the hero inventory and consists of five (beause fifth birthday) slices. Upon usage, the next attack on the village doesn't land, but celebrates birthday. Can be used indefinitely, but the more cake slices you use on a day, the heavier your hero will become, reducing his movement speed, health and attack strength. After 20 slices on one day, he dies from diabetes.

Lmao, this is the best idea by far.

But a good thought would indeed be making an server where the natars will attack us, not just us attacking them to chief them,it would indeed be refreshing, the natars could only attack any player once per day.