Cancel troop production

Upcoming Forum Maintenance Thursday, 04.06.2020
Thursday, June 4th 2020, from 12:00 pm CEST (UTC +2) to approx. 14:30 pm CEST (UTC +2)
Duration: approx. 2 1/2 hours
  • can we use the "Click and Drop" method. Such as, Click the Legionnaire and Drop onto the Imperian. As such, it will recalculate the resource to build the Imperian.

Otherwise, could have a feature to manually disable / enable the troop for building. for example, an offense village, I might not require to build the defense troops. This would help to resolve the problem.

• How would this function with the troop quests? Can you just build and cancel until you have the 100k troop quest done?

Also, how would the troop reallocation work with the different units costing different amounts of resources? Will you get awareded back the difference, and if so, if you switch back again would you be able to use the resources you got back to queue new units, then cancelling again moving you along the troop quests?

If reallocation does not give back resources, will these resources be lost then? Or will the total amount of resources spent on building 1 unit type be converted into resources used to build another unit type? Could this lead to you just building the unit you can sink the most resources into then switch to the one you intended to build, more or less giving you a free NPC trade?

There seems to be some underlying issues with this concept as the game functions today, so I doubt it's going to be implemented, and if it is then it will break the game even further than it already is.

-Hæim

• Otherwise, could have a feature to manually disable / enable the troop for building. for example, an offense village, I might not require to build the defense troops. This would help to resolve the problem.

This would be an option. Canceling troop orders is bad though, just breaks the resource saving mechanics (e.g. from attacks).