Gossip COM3

• Oh nice, seems like BM recruited some fresh blood. Are you scared Balerion?

PS: Don't forget that last server you guys gave us 83k treasuries at the end and yet you couldn't join BM. ;)
    I fear that treasuries won't make the cut but I heard that Unlimited Power has farms giving him 400k in a few hours without even needing to clear them, maybe sharing those farms with everyone would make BM reconsider it :D

• You must be the bank of free treasuries then, we took the most treasuries from you :)

Just leaving this out there, it's insane how this comment from Smile the Great didn't age well:

Last server you were losing most troops to farming, and this server your king who farms 5.5 million in a week (average 30k/h, and 2.5 million done with spikes of 100k+ resources/hour) made the incredible number of 44 off points in 7 days (week 4).

• Last server you were losing most troops to farming, and this server your king who farms 5.5 million in a week (average 30k/h, and 2.5 million done with spikes of 100k+ resources/hour) made the incredible number of 44 off points in 7 days (week 4).

He is Unlimited Power:love: Don't compare our kings with yourself. No propaganda pls

And UNTOLDDD is the farthest kingdom to farm in map. Everybody can see that. And it is 4th place. Not a farming kingdom...;)

Proud Member of UNTOLD

• I guess you won't talk about free treasure business :D

What's there to talk about? Three people were recruited, 2k treasuries came with it, that's it. The remaining 16k we have come from ops and governors don't worry, you have 50% more players so you have 50% more treasuries generation, don't be jealous :)

I would ask you to talk about all the abuse you have done this and past servers but its not like you will ever talk about it.

The raiding analysis was made on top10, everyone seems legit except Unlimited Power who raids 2.5 million resources without losing any troops or taking any off points. So if thats legit, show the reports of legit farms with 400k resources undeffed that no one on the whole server, even its teammates see.

Raiding 30k/h on average its like every other raider, its just incredible how he finds so many 100k+ farms without losing troops.

Then again, Mr. Rabbit, your lists bring on average the same amount of everyone else, if you show us how your farmlists go from 30/40k per hour to 100/200k for one hour you are a magician!

EDIT: Ah one thing, nothing personal against any Untold player, there a lot of amazing players here and no one questions your farming beside your king that is very suspect and that you would have the same suspicions if it was someone else on the server. I would happily be wronged if that's the case, like showing the 400k resources raided from 10pm to 12am last Saturday without losing any troops

• You know nothing, Mayo

My English is not enough to explain that but i will try. Our leaders made a different system in UNTOLD. None of us are individual. Think of us as the organs of body, and some of us are brain, heart (Like Unlimited Power) and some of us like me appendix(only i can be it xD). We can do different jobs but all of us work for UNTOLD. I don't mean illegal or unethical things like your... Never mind:D Supression of an organ to another one ( I mean farming on different Kingdom member). Terrible idea. Just think it, What is liver doing in our body? Some players are doing it for the others in UNTOLD ;)

Proud Member of UNTOLD

• Wow you all so shameless. We know what you are doing, you know what you are doing.

We all know you can get away with it just as you are doing.

But don't run your mouths like it's all legit and that us absorbing 2k treasures is some kind of big deal in comparison.

In fact the gains (that don't come from a bad list that's on clicker) are only happening in daylight hours.

Don't even start to utter bs about knowing "how to raid".

Minister of Propaganda [BM]TM

• Also UNTOLD is not Ayyıldız, Unknown or Stars. We made that group with different players from different Kingdoms, different nations. If they see an unethical event, they could write it. Nobody needs your spokesperson. Just play your game, don't do propaganda. If you see illegal thing send ticket to MH. I know you do it from Hellboy's ban. Let me explain it too. He play Travian with his wife on other accounts. I don't see any illegal thing. Probably MH'S think like me, they open the accounts in 3-4 hours;)

Proud Member of UNTOLD

• You know nothing, Mayo

My English is not enough to explain that but i will try. Our leaders made a different system in UNTOLD. None of us are individual. Think of us as the organs of body, and some of us are brain, heart (Like Unlimited Power) and some of us like me appendix(only i can be it xD). We can do different jobs but all of us work for UNTOLD. I don't mean illegal or unethical things like your... Never mind:D Supression of an organ to another one ( I mean farming on different Kingdom member). Terrible idea. Just think it, What is liver doing in our body? Some players are doing it for the others in UNTOLD ;)

I mean, your guys, DVC, A.D.S, Caesar, and there is a long list of players, have been caught cheating, have been banned in the previous servers. All kind of abuses have been done and yet here you are talking about "illegal or unethical things".
    And reading between the lines it seems you are saying that some players of your group willingly let themselves be farmed by your king since it's all part of the teamwork (which in truth it is terrible to do that) but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you mentioned you might have trouble expressing yourself, in the case you are expressing yourself correctly, thanks for explaining us from where does your farming come from.

It's not propaganda, just stating what was observed the previous week and since it is fishy, we are just pointing it out. If you want it to stop, showing the reports (obviously hiding the troops) would prove us wrong :)
    And UNTOLD is not any of those, but the players in it are, so it's up to you to prove that UNTOLD won't be like any of the teams you listed.

PS: No one reported HellBoy in BM, if he is innocent I'm sad to hear he was banned (and unbanned).

• And reading between the lines it seems you are saying that some players of your group willingly let themselves be farmed by your king since it's all part of the teamwork (which in truth it is terrible to do that) but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you mentioned you might have trouble expressing yourself, in the case you are expressing yourself correctly, thanks for explaining us from where does your farming come from.

I think you have some perception problems, I am sad to see it but Balerion and Tavşan was right about you :D Noone farmed by other one in our Kingdom. You can see we have only 2 kingdoms and one of them 1th, other 4th. You say that our king is farming on 4th kingdom of server:D

Proud Member of UNTOLD

• I think you have some perception problems, I am sad to see it but Balerion and Tavşan was right about you :D Noone farmed by other one in our Kingdom. You can see we have only 2 kingdoms and one of them 1th, other 4th. You say that our king is farming on 4th kingdom of server:D

Of course they are not in the kingdom? LOL

You obviously have nice friends with initials VPN!

Minister of Propaganda [BM]TM