Gossip COM3

• someone who is new to the game is cleaning Natar for BM. excatly for this what u smoked to get info like that ?

• Bay Tavşan#TR I don't think there is a problem providing the reports where Shpagin got the resources, he has been farming the kingdom nearby by fighting the past weeks.

Regarding your concerns:
    - Corona, cerno, is a friend of Shpagin, if you think its an MA, report it.

- Regarding Buzz, if you think there was any abuse of it, I hope you reported it.

- Last COM2, about that operation I think we got that cleared out already no? We planned an off operation, you knew the landing time and you used it to your advantage. Did we use it to our advantage? No, it was a first operation to see Empire that was planned during christmas because something had to be done. If it had been a joint operation we wouldn't have gone chiefing trying chiefing 12 def/resource villages).

- apl kingdom ?

At the end of the day you are right, everyone has its side of the story. I believe our common goal is to have a fair and honest fight among each other.

If you had been straightforward about the fact that if you farm your dukes, the resources stolen go to your total raid, then we could have avoided all this :) And I truly believe you should report this to developers because I highly doubt it works as intended.

Interesting to see that 2.4 million resources per week come from duke tributes (well I guess very rich dukes).
    See, there was something useful in all this! You never stop learning :D

PS: About Raven, no one said anything except naming the kingdom, you are making up your own conspiracy theory, I just pointed out a potential source of juicy farms of yours.
    PS2: Let it be clear, we bring out facts, and ask questions based on them, we accept to be wronged, it means we are learning new stuff, and the more you learn the better.

• We made 10 recruitments at the beginning of the server because there are people they know in our team, that is,we did not make any external purchases.We declined 150+ request and directed them to other kingdoms. Thanks to this way,2 players joined your kingdom.You make inferences from what you see yourself and believe in them first and then try to convince everyone.UNTOLD, UNTOLDDD main kingdoms and UNTD have been established for those out of boundaries.I don't want you to see these articles as an answer or proof.I state that only the facts for you are funny.Our goal is to make this server funny for everyone.Good luck to you.For us, you are the same as other kingdoms on the server,you are our opponent. :D

• We made 10 recruitments at the beginning of the server because there are people they know in our team, that is,we did not make any external purchases.We declined 150+ request and directed them to other kingdoms. Thanks to this way,2 players joined your kingdom.You make inferences from what you see yourself and believe in them first and then try to convince everyone.UNTOLD, UNTOLDDD main kingdoms and UNTD have been established for those out of boundaries.I don't want you to see these articles as an answer or proof.I state that only the facts for you are funny.Our goal is to make this server funny for everyone.Good luck to you.For us, you are the same as other kingdoms on the server,you are our opponent. :D

Hum Rabbit, from where is this coming from? Why did you feel the urge of flexing about people asking to be recruited? lol
    Thanks for the nice recruits if you sent them our way :) You are welcome for ours as well ;)

Glad to see you are doing things properly this time around! Keep up with the good work.

PS: Of what inferences are you talking about? Because if you read back messages you won't see any inference about I don't know what you are imagining. Has anyone talked about UNTOLDDD or UNTD? Calm your tits Rabbit, I hope you guys will beat down BM :)

• Hum Rabbit, from where is this coming from? Why did you feel the urge of flexing about people asking to be recruited? lol
    Thanks for the nice recruits if you sent them our way :) You are welcome for ours as well ;)

Glad to see you are doing things properly this time around! Keep up with the good work.

PS: Of what inferences are you talking about? Because if you read back messages you won't see any inference about I don't know what you are imagining. Has anyone talked about UNTOLDDD or UNTD? Calm your tits Rabbit, I hope you guys will beat down BM :)

Do you post and forget what you post? xD

It was ur way of starting the banter on this thread by talking about recruitment and about UNTD and UNTOLDDD. Guessing Bay was referring to that?

• Hum Rabbit, from where is this coming from? Why did you feel the urge of flexing about people asking to be recruited? lol

what are you saying bro :D

• Do you post and forget what you post? xD

It was ur way of starting the banter on this thread by talking about recruitment and about UNTD and UNTOLDDD. Guessing Bay was referring to that?

Yeah it was friendly banter about saying "small team", nothing was inferred about cheating or anything else lol

In the other thread I was serious about what I said regarding the fact you are doing the right thing to close recruitment and play as you are, its normal that some are outside borders at the beginning.

• seems like you're the ones crying because we recruited 3 players .... ?(

not like we took in whole kingdoms or have pocket kingdoms around us ... no "cross farm raiding" happening this side of the map

cross farming hmm...Why am I not aware? ıf were doing this please show some village we need some resources :)

• Hmmm where to start ....

shall we discuss LOTHR first?

This guys acc has been being used for nearly 3 years now, is very associated with the kingdoms you guys had been in & yet never manages more than a couple of weeks on a server ?( Either he's had some seriously bad luck for the past 10 servers or you guys are lacking in your recruitment skills ..... or the account is only ever used to boost someone's startup :rolleyes:

I know which my money is on :D

• Hmmm where to start ....

shall we discuss LOTHR first?

This guys acc has been being used for nearly 3 years now, is very associated with the kingdoms you guys had been in & yet never manages more than a couple of weeks on a server ?( Either he's had some seriously bad luck for the past 10 servers or you guys are lacking in your recruitment skills ..... or the account is only ever used to boost someone's startup :rolleyes:

I know which my money is on :D

lohtr? ı did not played in this ally...