Gossip COM3

• The sad story from this is that UNTOLD probably benefit more from this spy than BM since no one knew about this lol

BM has so many raiders in top 10 :D that farm sharing is sure making wonders lol

Also, you see the difference is that we have real evidence of your shit, while you have none but unlike BM, you feel compelled of saying it because somehow you feel inferior despite all the hammers you have shown, otherwise you would have attacked BM instead of chicken out on other kingdoms.

PS: Sharing IG messages is not allowed lol

PS2: Its funny how everytime there is an accusation you just won't answer to it, I guess its better to bury the truth rather than exposing it, it's a lot easier
    PS3: Nice hammers on F1C!

• Mayo,you said wouldn't write this topic again, I think you couldn't hold yourself. It is interesting to call attacking other kingdom as cowardice. At least we are fighting, we are not transferring dukes of other kingdoms.Your friends are the one who started the discussions,we are just having fun with the baby cries.Anyway,your next stop is Shrug or GGG.If you are aware, you are in a certain cycle.

Is the BM really weak on this server ? You really said that : "You don't have the courage to attack us, cowards." It really looks bad,the BM may start alliance soon.

Hey chicken kingdoms,attack the BM if you have daring ^^

PS : Do these discourses really help some kingdoms to attack you ? :D:D:D

• If we talk about integrety and spies, could we then just leave my kingdom chats out of the picture?

We are transparent bro. Many kingdoms tell lies about UNTOLD, but I can understand it. We fight on one side against SOMBRAS(TEMP+Phoenix) + Dominion + Paragon + Rp Polan [142 players, this alliance had 250 players:/, many of them has left:(], and on the other side against F1C + Savoy [200 players] with only 90 players. Most of them are valued kingdoms. We didn't fight against kingdoms that have 20-25 players. We use ''indigestion'' word for this situation in Turkish.

Maybe we won't win, but Im sure of that, everybody will be fan of us, BM players too:P

Proud Member of UNTOLD

• You really are at the bottom of the barrel to try to hide your misfits lol

You can interpret as you like what I said, but you know perfectly what I mean :)
    I guess that if you really thought BM was weak, you would have come already, but I guess 91 players (officially) are scared of 59 players :D

If BM wanted to make alliances you wouldn't have had hammers for a while ;)
    And while we are at it, don't think you are better of Shrug or GGG, nor that there is any sort of cycle

The only cycle that can observed here is that as soon as UNTOLD is accused of something, you don't respond and just blatter non-sense

• We are transparent bro. Many kingdoms tell lies about UNTOLD, but I can understand it. We fight on one side against SOMBRAS(TEMP+Phoenix) + Dominion + Paragon + Rp Polan [142 players, this alliance had 250 players:/, many of them has left:(], and on the other side against F1C + Savoy [200 players] with only 90 players. Most of them are valued kingdoms. We didn't fight against kingdoms that have 20-25 players. We use ''indigestion'' word for this situation in Turkish.

Maybe we won't win, but Im sure of that, everybody will be fan of us, BM players too:P

I would have been your number one fan, unfortunately some players in your kingdom cheated way too much to earn anyone's respect

And lets be honest, zerking villages because you have insane pushed hammers does not mean being good at the game

• You can interpret as you like what I said, but you know perfectly what I mean :)

I guess that if you really thought BM was weak, you would have come already, but I guess 91 players (officially) are scared of 59 players :D

You are the one who chose to play with these players, and therefore you cannot blame anyone,but have you noticed that for the win,despite the hiring you have closed,you hired some players ?

Yes it is. No you can't. (if you have no treasure)

PS : Tell us if someone really attack you when you call someone as coward,we can use it if it really works :)

• You are the one who chooses to play with these players,and therefore you can't blame anyone.However, have you noticed that despite the hiring you closed to win,a few players were hired?

Yes it is. No you can't. (if you have no treasure)

PS : Tell us if someone really attack you when you call someone as coward,we can use it if it really works :)

I don't get the first sentence sorry

And don't worry you don't need to ;)

• It is really sad that the cry coefficient of a kingdom like BM has increased in recent years.If there is a strong kingdom,it is either META, abuser or cheater.Something is going wrong in your mind.For example,what I saw last you still could not forget the loss of the past and you were crying on the page of the COM2.

Let's take a little break, rest.

• I keep reading about cheating.. Is this like a constant thing you do on all servers to make yourself feel better about not being able to push as fast?

We went in from the start knowing what we wanted to do. We had a plan of being able to run GB/GS at a very early stage. None of it was done through cheating as you are trying to paint it. I've had a hammer of similar sizes as the top ones in UNTOLD although i already splatted twice, and I personally challenge you to give me a single proof of me cheating.

I've seen some comments about early raiding vs now. It's just different philosophies. I personally like pushing early in the server on raiding and then start getting tired soon after. The early push for me makes sense bcz it does compensate for not having a strong economy. Few weeks into the server, other villages start getting maxed on economy and you don't need raiding as much. I still do raid consistently to be placed in top 10, but definitely not as much as I was during early stages.

The other comment was about Unlimited Power's high raids early during the server, although that was refuted after with the argument about dukes tributes being raided (since territories were not connected), but i guess you try to come back to those accusations hoping people forgot about our reasons?

This is petty guys. Just play the game. It is a very fun server, well for those who are fighting ;) . And it will keep going :D

• It is necessary to understand the BM,they can't make operations,their valuable members are gone.When they can't operate, they have no choice but to make only big hammers.They have plenty of time and boring,let's be understanding and stretch out candy :)

• It is really sad that the cry coefficient of a kingdom like BM has increased in recent years.If there is a strong kingdom,it is either META, abuser or cheater.Something is going wrong in your mind.For example,what I saw last you still could not forget the loss of the past and you were crying on the page of the COM2.

Let's take a little break, rest.

Oh yes, lets all pretend the abuse doesn't happen eh :D

(Well unlucky) That's why we're here it seems

let's remember
    "just bcause you can, does not mean you should"

Not one of you steps up and defends your actions, you just try to deflect it back onto us in some way
    (just like every other that ever was)

you think we're insulted with "cry" and some naff vid's ..... you gotta try harder than that i'm afraid

• It is necessary to understand the BM,they can't make operations,their valuable members are gone.When they can't operate, they have no choice but to make only big hammers.They have plenty of time and boring,let's be understanding and stretch out candy :)

So full of S........peculation :D

p.s. what you do ingame defines you as a kingdom

(and those hammers were pushed whatever you may say)

• This is petty guys. Just play the game. It is a very fun server, well for those who are fighting . And it will keep going

I mean LoveGood started the whole discussion again, everyone left it at what it was, and yet you brought it up again :D

And I'm sure that the smaller kingdom who got crushed by your "pushed" hammers had a lot of fun as well :D
    But I mean, its the game, you do whatever you want, no issue with pushing, your kingdom, you do whatever you want, it worked really well so congrats for that guys, absolutely no doubt on that although I don't share it. The problem is all of the abuses and cheatings done early game or even lately until someone was notified of it and you decided to stop (about time)

You may not trust my sincerity,but ask someone you trust.It defines what you do in the forum.I'm not saying this to insult you.You are all acting like a big baby.

You literally started up the whole thing again lol
    About your so called "cry factor", which is rather just showing what it is, it's because the state of the game is worst as time passes, more abuses, more cheatings, less and less strategy. But what do I know afterall

Couldn't be more proud of that COM2 and remember what you told us ;)

It is necessary to understand the BM,they can't make operations,their valuable members are gone.When they can't operate, they have no choice but to make only big hammers.They have plenty of time and boring,let's be understanding and stretch out candy

If you say so, I really hope for you it is true :D (It never happened so far that we only make "big hammers", would have helped loads a lot of server to have a lot those endgame hammers)