Gossip COM3

• I mean LoveGood started the whole discussion again, everyone left it at what it was, and yet you brought it up again :D

Yes I started If you blocked Renuo and Jak from the forum.

And I'm sure that the smaller kingdom who got crushed by your "pushed" hammers had a lot of fun as well :D

Sombras was 2nd kingdom,F1C was 3rd kingdom and they are 4th kingdom now.They are really big words for a kingdom that fights against Evil and LEGION.Ahh sorry you took king and dukes of Evil to your kingdom.Orange,Zion,Goat ... You can't call any kingdom as smaller.

But I mean, its the game, you do whatever you want, no issue with pushing, your kingdom, you do whatever you want, it worked really well so congrats for that guys, absolutely no doubt on that although I don't share it. The problem is all of the abuses and cheatings done early game or even lately until someone was notified of it and you decided to stop (about time)

Only BM players can farm well and the rest are abusers.

Couldn't be more proud of that COM2 and remember what you told us ;)

If you are proud,you can stop following the kingdoms that played there and you can remind me :)

• Only BM players can farm well and the rest are abusers.

I thought we moved on from that, personally I acknowledged the tribute thing and while you might have not abused it, some did without any shred of a doubt (and tbh only Have Fun is a monster at farming lol)

Sombras was 2nd kingdom,Phoenix was 3rd kingdom and they are 4th kingdom now.They are really big words for a kingdom that fights against Evil and LEGION.Ahh sorry you took king and dukes of Evil to your kingdom.Orange,Zion,Goat ... You can't call any kingdom as smaller.

Phoenix was Sombras lol what are you talking about
    Lets not go there, will you :D it was Orange, Goat, 3RROR, Phoenix and GGG working together and it was a lot different, our goal was to have fun while giving opponents chances of playing and improving, not zerking and 0ing the kings 35 days in to destroy kingdoms and make all of them quit after two operations. But this is my opinion, which is biased obviously.

And I was more talking about zeroing RP Poland, Paragon, White, etc... it was really not required, and yet you had to do it, but its different styles I suppose and different visions of the game!

The only reason we follow other servers is to improve our gameplay and learn new stuff ;)

• not zerking and 0ing the kings 35 days in to destroy kingdoms and make all of them quit after two operations. But this is my opinion, which is biased obviously.

And I was more talking about zeroing RP Poland, Paragon, White, etc... it was really not required, and yet you had to do it, but its different styles I suppose and different visions of the game!

This is our play style,but I am sure that every kingdom wants to have the power to destroy a king on the 35th day.

• What are you even talking about lol Maedhros left, Elwing chiefed his villagess

Should we ask the same to how many of your players? (Oh and we have screenshots, many screenshots don't worry)

If you want to come with accusations post screenshots and proof, because of that BM has a book for Untold's

Did you say screenshots🤩 Is getting intresting8)

• This is our play style,but I am sure that every kingdom wants to have the power to destroy a king on the 35th day.

Travian would be in a worse state if they did

but hey ...Must make you feel so good eh

destroying a server before it even gets started

going full on Nuke mode every Op, that's not skill .... it's just easy with disposable hammers ;)

(easy come, easy go as they say)

btw Block me? for what? speaking the truth? :D

• btw Block me? for what? speaking the truth? :D

Mayo said that "LoveGood started this discussion" but you and Renuo did.Probably he can't see what you wrote :)

going full on Nuke mode every Op, that's not skill .... it's just easy with disposable hammers ;)

(easy come, easy go as they say)

It really entertains us to think that the UNTOLD is only carried with a few armies :)

• I mean. last posts on this thread are in May from them.
    Before this post:
    Gossip COM3
    I don't see any comments or am I missing something?

lol I called them out on it, in their other thread where they want everyone to be in awe of them

(but as it's a worship thread & no one is allowed to speak bad things there, so they moved it here)

"load of old tosh" I think the line i used :D

point i was making though, is still valid

whether it was Duke tributes or Menhir farms, you are having a much harder time staying at that level now more of the server has troops, suddenly you became average like everyone else.

• lol I called them out on it, in their other thread where they want everyone to be in awe of them

(but as it's a worship thread & no one is allowed to speak bad things there, so they moved it here)

"load of old tosh" I think the line i used :D

People come there to see reports,not BM's paranoia.

whether it was Duke tributes or Menhir farms, you are having a much harder time staying at that level now more of the server has troops, suddenly you became average like everyone else.

Yes, you can continue to tell your imaginary stories as the reason for falling behind UNTOLD.I knew the BM as one of the few teams who knew math on the server.I knew the BM as one of the few kingdoms who know math on the server.I was wrong,shame.

• I knew the BM as one of the few teams who knew math on the server.I knew the BM as one of the few kingdoms who know math on the server.I was wrong,shame.

We broke this game down as much as anyone possibly could.

Why do you think all your abuses are so obvious to us? We know all of the tricks we just don't do them.

As for "we just complain about one thing or another in the past" yes - we often complain about different playstyles but that is just forum banter and fun. We respect many clean enemies for a long time that played different to us or teamed up with others to face us. This is different. You come on the forums with MA boosted early game and flex like you have achieved something - yawn. This is why I spoke - I don't care about being behind in VP or whatever inventive reason you think I'm talking about you. We have won plenty of servers not being ahead all game and from your offensives I'm not too worried about your offensive planning either - it's the most brainless things I've ever seen.

Don't worry, by the way TG is going you'll be just playing with "your friends" and some guys that will quit in the first month for the next servers anyway.

Minister of Propaganda [BM]TM

• Bla Bla Bla, *inserts MA here* , Bla Bla Bla. That's all what BM is doing here lol.

I asked above to give me a proof but you just talk to talk. Anything to make u feel better about yourself i guess :shrug:

As for winning, still a long way to go, anything could happen. Having fun is winning imo :)

• Bla Bla Bla, *inserts MA here* , Bla Bla Bla. That's all what BM is doing here lol.

I asked above to give me a proof but you just talk to talk. Anything to make u feel better about yourself i guess :shrug:

As for winning, still a long way to go, anything could happen. Having fun is winning imo :)

Clowns from STARS don't even get to have an opinion. Take a seat.

• Clowns from STARS don't even get to have an opinion. Take a seat.

Our friends don't know anything, you know everything about us =O

LOL:D

You are in every kingdoms with spies expect us and you fool them with your spies. Why Dominion was defending Paragon with no reason or why Savoy fight on the other end of the map while standing beside you, aren't u a danger? Maybe they don't see you as a danger like us :D:D:D

You can do manipulations at all kingdoms expect us and don't try it;)

And try to be taken reputable enemy by other kingdoms. Nobody cares about you and you try to create an agenda for talking about you. Leave these cheap playz:thumbdown:

• Clowns from STARS don't even get to have an opinion. Take a seat.

I'm sensing a lot of hate...Did someone steal your lunch money? It's a game dude, cheer up :D

Also STARS was like 3 servers ago, keep up my dude

But then again,
    - BM: accuses of cheating

- Untold: challenge to prove it
    - BM: Changes topic.

Keep it up.. lol

• I'm sensing a lot of hate...Did someone steal your lunch money? It's a game dude, cheer up :D

Also STARS was like 3 servers ago, keep up my dude

But then again,
    - BM: accuses of cheating

- Untold: challenge to prove it
    - BM: Changes topic.

Never even played against you, just followed the servers enough to know your rep. was done and dusted long ago, so I don't really care about your say on anything.

If TG has shown anything it's that putting proof of cheating on the forum gets the discussion deleted & blocked and this wouldn't be fun all deleted now would it?

As I said from the start we all know what's happening. You know. We know. Even TG knows but they don't care (more on that later).

At the end of server I'll be happy to discuss all of it in detail. It's not like anything going to happen now.

• Might be the most stupid thing I've read in this thread.

If we were able to control where all the def was going why didn't we go and steal all their treasure? Use a little bit of that brain of yours, you can do it!