Gossip COM3

• In English please

racism is about respect & when you show some respect maybe you will earn some in return
    (posting in Turkish in an International English forum is very racist to all other Countries)

it was a screenschot. How can he change it? They can translate it if they wonder ;) And Unlimited Power translated it shortly

Maybe we can also talk about the BM spy in Dominion.We know most of the dirty aspects of the BM, but you are spoiled because we don't tell them out loud. We can do as you do in every game world, but we do not like crying very much.

Stop crying. You are not sincere X(

Proud Member of UNTOLD

• In English please

racism is about respect & when you show some respect maybe you will earn some in return
    (posting in Turkish in an International English forum is very racist to all other Countries)

look pepega, thats french cheese say to "Turkish language is not human language". This is what his wrote. I can't respect someone who made me this disrespectful. this is racism. I can talk about my love for his mother the most.

• Maybe you don't know (maybe you are just ignorant)

but it's also against the rules to post ingame messages (in any language)

You wanted evidence, am i right?????

Human laguage pls

What is the ''Human language'' ?????

Can u explain that? or Bm , attorney of every kingdom against UNTOLD, can explaint that :D

and about Forum rules... I can see how you are conscious from Ryland's ART ;)

I don't want the argue with you, just want to play my game. But you don't allow it. If you have some words against us, waiting in our villages BM.:D

• In English please

Such a whiny dude you are, only thing you do is fighting around.

Also, i assume he does not expect you to respect him because it seems you are not capable of it XD

• it's a 2 way street .... ;)

• Hello everyone. I took the liberty to remake the map that serski has made. I feel like the map underrepresented key aspects of the map. I've fixed that. As u might see I'm pretty skilled in paint and other programs in that category. I hope u like the new and improved map. I've written some key words on the map too. That way it is easier to identify the Kingdoms.

I've given myself the task to tell the beutiful story of young Nestor.'s road to become an artist. Part 2 will be coming soon.

Georgi Hey Georgi BM is talking about forum rules.I thought this game did not contain the phrase +18.I hope nobody will sue against this game because of +18 forum content.

• Georgi French cheese? Racism? Time to clean out the forum. Thanks a lot

AY LMAOOOO, nwm, let me, i try to explain. firstly; my sentence is for a person, not a group. I mean, I didn't say to all French people, I said that the person I address was cheese. this is not racism. but to say "this is not a human language" about the language used by a race is obvious racism.

Secondly, our friend stated that his intention was not racism and apologized. I accept your apology and I apologize for the aggressive language I use. However, the reactions of other friends (especially Jak) are quite extreme. When we say that this is racism, it should not even have the intelligence to enter the forum in order not to understand what we are saying, since there is no possibility that he could enter the forum and write something, even if it is unreasonable. Therefore, it is obvious that a friend named Jak is malicious. Maybe he was bored in quarantine days, maybe his character is like this, I don't know. but in any case, it should not be taken too seriously (kekw). I wish good luck to friends in the kingdom of Jak. Congratulations for being able to tolerate him.