April game worlds

• UNTOLD and some other teams were planning for normal COM server in April.We were waiting for the announcement but we were very sad to see that it was not announced.It is surprising that the normal COM game world announced every month in the last 3 years does not open these days because we have a lot of time due to the COVID-19 virus.We think that the game management made a wrong decision and we expect them to announce the game world within a few days, as we always believe that they take into account our wishes. Georgi we would appreciate it if you can give us a positive or negative feedback.Thanks for your reply in advance.

• UNTOLD and some other teams were planning for normal COM server in April.We were waiting for the announcement but we were very sad to see that it was not announced.It is surprising that the normal COM game world announced every month in the last 3 years does not open these days because we have a lot of time due to the COVID-19 virus.We think that the game management made a wrong decision and we expect them to announce the game world within a few days, as we always believe that they take into account our wishes. Georgi we would appreciate it if you can give us a positive or negative feedback.Thanks for your reply in advance.

I'm not Georgi, unfortunately, but I can tell you the COM1 started really not long ago and they give you a start about 75 golds, which is already a good thing. This server was opened precisely right after the announcement about the covid19.
    So I wonder aout what you complain exactly.

• It is a problem that a new game world does not start for 45 days.Since it is the fact that a game world opens every month, it is very normal for teams to plan accordingly.I don't mean that the new COM game world will start tomorrow. Opening like mid-April would be a logical action.It is interesting to note that a new normal COM server will not open for 45 days, although some months even 3 normal COM game worlds have been opened.

• I'm not Georgi, unfortunately, but I can tell you the COM1 started really not long ago and they give you a start about 75 golds, which is already a good thing. This server was opened precisely right after the announcement about the covid19.
    So I wonder aout what you complain exactly.

Not speaking for LovëGood, but a few players from my group couldnt make com1 because of prior constraints.....but we were planning on starting in April. Outside of my group and LoveGood's group there is another group i know of that was going to start in April too........

So hopefully Travian takes note of this and adds a 1x Com server to April.

• Hey guys,

thank you for voicing your feedback!
    I also got some via private messages and it looks like many of you are wishing for a 1x speed game world in April.
    We hear you and are currently evaluating the possible options to launch a 1x speed game world in April. As usual, I'll keep you posted as soon as I have any updates :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hey guys,

thank you for voicing your feedback!
    I also got some via private messages and it looks like many of you are wishing for a 1x speed game world in April.
    We hear you and are currently evaluating the possible options to launch a 1x speed game world in April. As usual, I'll keep you posted as soon as I have any updates :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Even some regional game worlds may be nice, only 3x speed seem kind of poor

• Hi again everyone,

I'm happy to tell you that we were able to include a 1x speed game world, COM3, starting Tuesday, April 14 at 2:00 pm CET (UTC +2)
    Hope to see you there! Best of luck! :)

Kind regards

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• After a very long break, my team is willing to give kingdoms another try instead of playing legends and we'll be joining April speed x1 as well ;) If there are any good alliances looking for a group of experienced def players you can contact me via pm ;)