Change from King to Duke and keep treasure

• Hi there I need to transfer from King of my Kingdom to a become a Duke of another Kingdom. My question is: How do I do the process step by step and keep all of my treasures too so they don't get lost or given away? I need to do this ASAP and don't want to stuff up the process.

Main thing to confuse me is that it says: "Warning: If you convert the Treasury you will lose the influence generated by this village. Treasures will be relocated to other villages if they have free space." which makes me think all my governors get treasures??

Thank you :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Umbre ().

• Hi there I need to transfer from King of my Kingdom to a become a Duke of another Kingdom. My question is: How do I do the process step by step and keep all of my treasures too so they don't get lost or given away? I need to do this ASAP and don't want to stuff up the process.

Main thing to confuse me is that it says: "Warning: If you convert the Treasury you will lose the influence generated by this village. Treasures will be relocated to other villages if they have free space." which makes me think all my governors get treasures??

Thank you :)

Hey, like it's said, your treasures will be moved to other kingdom treasuries if there is free space. And yea you lose influence as you won't be king anymore :D

• I have the same question and probably the answer was deleted.

I'm king, treasury deactivated, And now how can i delete the kingdom and join a new one?

• I had to do the process, basically you can just abdicate king and then leave kingdom and then deactivate treasury (or whichever order you would like if i remember correctly), all of your treasures will be inactive in your village if you have space so make sure you have defence or you might have 1k treasure stolen in the first couple of weeks of the server like I did lol.