Travian Kingdom mobile app sucks

• All of us need need to access our villages at times where we are not in front of our PCs. Travian Kingdom mobile app is useful for that. However, it suffers from a lot of problems.

• Very slow to load regardless of internet speed or mobile device
    • A lot of usability issues, like tapping a building opens a different building
    • Some mail/chat threads are missing in the app even though you just got a notification about them
    • No confirmation for gold consuming activities
    • Can't queue up buildings if you don't have resources even when you have Plus and empty slots active
    • Gold is not only more expensive on mobile, you also actually get less gold for more money

Overall, the app is very disappointing.

• In general, Travian Kingdoms App suffers from the fact, that Kingdoms just is a very complex game. It's hard to fit all on one small screen.

A lot of usability issues, like tapping a building opens a different building

That for instance is probably not a bug or anything, but your finger is just too big (or the clicking area too small, depending on the point of view). But how is Kingdoms supposed to improve that?

The other stuff are mostly bugs, you can report those here: https://lobby.kingdoms.com/api…layer/forwardToHelpcenter

Gold is not only more expensive on mobile, you also actually get less gold for more money

I'd suggest to buy gold via PC or mobile browser. The reason why it's more expensive is, that you can't pay directly for your gold. You give the money to (for instance) PayPal. PayPal gives it to Apple/Google Playstore. Apple/Google gives it to TG. But each intermediate steps costs a bit money, because nobody does that transaction for free. So TG just gets less money. Believe me, they're probably happy if you buy gold via desktop/mobile browser aswell.

• That for instance is probably not a bug or anything, but your finger is just too big (or the clicking area too small, depending on the point of view).

I'm sorry what? Are you seriously using that stale standard developer apologist response? No my finger is not too big nor is my screen small.

• I doubt, that an unambigiously clicked field will yield into a complete other one being opened. So yes, that is the issue. It's just not easy to fit everything on a small smartphone screen nicely, as Kingdoms is pretty complex. You did a good job avoiding recognizing the point of my post.

• I doubt, that an unambigiously clicked field will yield into a complete other one being opened. So yes, that is the issue. It's just not easy to fit everything on a small smartphone screen nicely, as Kingdoms is pretty complex. You did a good job avoiding recognizing the point of my post.

You're making claims about my situation without any knowledge so it's natural that I ignore your reasoning. To test your claim I tried the following: Loaded the Travian Kingdoms app on my Galaxy S9+ and used a stylus, tapping one resource field will open another resource field.

So sorry no it's not that the phone is too small, there's something clearly wrong with the app design scaling down and having accurate coordinates in the app itself.

• The problem here is probably, that the resource field image is sometimes messed up when switching villages. So you switch from your 1-1-1-15 crop village to your 4-4-4-6 one and now you sometimes see the levels of the resource fields of the new village (4446) but still the image of the old village (11115). When you click on a field that is shown as a crop field but actually is a wood field now, you obviously get unexpected results^^ I guess this causes the problem, but I'm not entirely sure as I haven't used the app in a while and that bug may be fixed by now^^

• Well I voiced my concerns and what's making me an unsatisfied customer. Travian can do with this information what they want. They can try to fix shit or they can call me fat. It's their choice. I'm not gonna waste more of my time o/

Can't queue up buildings if you don't have resources even when you have Plus and empty slots active

Please try to tap and HOLD your finger on the building you want to add to the queue. A pop up menu appears and you can add a building to the queue without the necessary resources. It also opens a menu for automatic NPC ress exchange etc.

• The game are made for desktop PC, while the app has pro but it also had a lot of con.

I also feel that the apps isn’t really working as it should.

App:

Cannot read report.

Cannot read the attack/scout player name or directed to that player via report.

There is no name (own kingdom or player)shown on game map

The game maps lack many feature like checking info of player or kingdom.

iPad via safari (do not have access to pc)

Using safari on iPad I can’t move around on big maps and siding on bar for number doesn’t work.

I feel that the app is good for player who are away from PC for short term or before bed.

Otherwise the app would be good ideA.