Which tribe to chose.

• We, nearly five friends decide to play travian just for fun on this corona days

Due to my obsession on min/maxing in games i have to learn tribes well to choose one.

I can be active like every time of the day, i played like years ago the legend version of and raiding villages with teuton was good what changed i don't know.

My friend saying gauls as well good for raiding so it might be better to go gaul.

I can't decide help please :(

• Talk to your friends and perhaps create your own kingdom or join one together. You could for example have a designated roles (defender, rammer etc.) In travian kingdoms teuton is still good for smash-get killed-train again-smash because of cheap units and fast training time. However I enjoy playing what I call "Gaul Robber", which is Gaul who trains off and uses it to clear farms, secure your neighbourhood and later I can focus more on offensive or defensive type of gameplay. For me Gaul's versatility is something that gives me both defensive and offensive capabilities. I don't really know much about Romans to be honest. Gauls also have very fast cavalry and tomorrow a special birthday bash server with x3 speed starts :D

• Talk to your friends and perhaps create your own kingdom or join one together. You could for example have a designated roles (defender, rammer etc.) In travian kingdoms teuton is still good for smash-get killed-train again-smash because of cheap units and fast training time. However I enjoy playing what I call "Gaul Robber", which is Gaul who trains off and uses it to clear farms, secure your neighbourhood and later I can focus more on offensive or defensive type of gameplay. For me Gaul's versatility is something that gives me both defensive and offensive capabilities. I don't really know much about Romans to be honest. Gauls also have very fast cavalry and tomorrow a special birthday bash server with x3 speed starts :D

Yeah we are going to play on x3.

So u prefer gauls over teutons on x3, i really don't know what is a good kingdom composition etc.

We are planning to create our own kingdom yeah, i just couldn't decide to choose teutons or gauls to be raider. I know gauls are better at defence but their horse units are fast and teutons clubswingers are cheap and good for early game. Question is which one would be better with a good uptime.