Market Place - Target Village Current Resources / Zero out button (Clear)

• TWO SUGGESTIONS FOR THE MARKET

TARGET VILLAGE CURRENT RESOURCES

Something really missing is that when I go to the market and want to send resources to one of my own villages, if I choose MY VILLAGE, it would be FABULOUS to show below the total of WO/CL/IR/CR of that village so that I know how much to send. It is hard to remember (2K/10K/3K/4K) without flip flopping. (the mechanics of it all - you know you need A/B/C/D then you go to the other and now it may be short and you have to wait then once you are ready you forget the numbers and now more wasted time)

You go from one screen (the village that needs it) to the market of the other and you forget - yes a dual monitor works, I have three, but for simplicity and for smartphone usage, showing this target current amount would be a nice value-add feature.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

TARGET: New village

pasted-from-clipboard.png

(cannot resize but you get the bit)

ZERO OUT / CLEAR BUTTON

And what is infuriating, if you change the village mid-market (flip flop to see what the other's resources are) the numbers in the allotment change (reduce) and when you go back to the sending village you have to play around with the sliders. I normally reset to zero then click the right (+++) but a "clear cart" / "zero button" to zero everything out without playing with each slider would be nice.

Little things ...

thanks!

jeffica