How GF catch 90% hammers TTT and SPQR

• GF its family with 1 player )

choooooock
    catch hammers from 2 kingdom. Deff only GF, without help Darkness )

Thay think, that kill all our deff ) ahahahah
    And die in attacking ouer gubers
    Choooooock

Chooooooock
    Choooooooook

RU1[4.11.2015 - 15.04.2016] / Moretty / Королевство "МН"
    RU2[18.04.2017 - 11.09.2017] / NoAllyNoClan / Королевство "GF"
    RU1 [5.12.2017 - 1.05.2018]/ NoAllyNoClan / Королевство " ВАРяги"
    COM5 [15.05.2018 -07.10.2018 ] /NoAllyNoClan / Королевство "GF"

• well....we crashed 8 hammers in a row from them without them hitting our treasury 2 weeks ago but I didn't feeled the need to advertise with a forum post.

Didn't know it was enought to crash 2, having 3 more passing after with destroyed building to make a celebration post! X/

But maybe this advertisement is positive: could it mean NANC is looking to recruit some player in his kingdom so it will be more than him alone in the next rounds? Is he maybe converting to a honest way of playing? It is never too late!:D:D

Ok boomer :thumbsup:

• It's beyond me how can a player be caught with 20 multis and still be allowed to continue playing the server.

The long stopped caring. It is very easy to get around and unless it is 100% provable they just move on and click "Resolved".

Minister of Propaganda [BM]TM

• The long stopped caring. It is very easy to get around and unless it is 100% provable they just move on and click "Resolved".

Unfortunately not even proving 100% sure helps. Also screenshots of email login address (which are unknown to players so 100% genuine) are basically ignored.

Oh no wait....maybe it's a family of 25 brothers all playing travian from the same computer...uhmm....99%.

Gf is a FAMILY...now I understand! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Guys, please. It wasn't ignored. NoAllyNoClan was banned along with ~4 of his multis for 2 days, after which NoAllyNoClan got -10% pop and empty warehouse, and these 4 multis got deleted. Also hour after deletion completely unrelated new accounts got relocated to the empty spots.

This is punishment if someone proves you run 20+ multis.

• well....we crashed 8 hammers in a row from them without them hitting our treasury 2 weeks ago but I didn't feeled the need to advertise with a forum post.

Didn't know it was enought to crash 2, having 3 more passing after with destroyed building to make a celebration post! X/

But maybe this advertisement is positive: could it mean NANC is looking to recruit some player in his kingdom so it will be more than him alone in the next rounds? Is he maybe converting to a honest way of playing? It is never too late!:D:D

Ok boomer :thumbsup:

ah, you did it solo? or with help of spqr?))

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bamn#RU ().

• Guys, please. It wasn't ignored. NoAllyNoClan was banned along with ~4 of his multis for 2 days, after which NoAllyNoClan got -10% pop and empty warehouse, and these 4 multis got deleted. Also hour after deletion completely unrelated new accounts got relocated to the empty spots.

This is punishment if someone proves you run 20+ multis.

I have a still proof, i open 3 ticket and just last ticket working well. and not 4, almost 10 account blocked even side kingdom ^GF king too. After all this game admins just give it too half day block, what a shame! :) and when he return yep relocated new guys too. :) looks like not illegal play with lot of mulltis on this game.