Both Kings deleting their accounts

• We have The king and Vice King deleting their accounts. What will happen after their account disappear? Will the duke become a king. What happens to their treasures. And to the kingdom victory points.

• I am sorry, I think I misslead. The kingdom will not be disbanded

Now I remembered what happened on one server I was playing.

There was enemy union. Viceking could not abdicate, so he deleted his account.

So kindom looked something like this

Few days before server's end, remaining king kicked out everyone from the kingdom and disbanded kingdom.

So they were not disbanded automatically. Sorry for misinformation.

But I think If both king and viceking deletes, kingdom will fall.

• From czech forum Rozpad království

Quote:

"If king leaves union (due to inactivity - becoming grey, or deleting), viceking will became the new king.

If viceking (now king) also leaves the union (inactive-grey or deleting) and since in the union duke cannot became king, the whole kingdom will break up."

• 2 times in a row wrong :D:thumbdown::D

Mayo is a Dinosaur of the past.Its 20-20 and the BM era has long set.

So for sake of correctness:

After union probably they remove this restriction because abdicating isn't an option anymore as king and vice-king can't change and dukes can't be upgraded to those roles. Pre-union Kings can abdicate and one of the duke will be crowned king.

Not sure how me not knowing the mechanisms on how to delete an unionized king account would have anything to do with BM but whatever makes you feel good Accord :D

• False. King in an union cannot abdicate. He can only delete his account. This happened to us some time ago.

This is a known bug. Don't quote me on that, but it works like this:

- Vice Kings can delete (because bug)

- Kings can abdicate (because bug) and become to vice kings by that

I'm 99.9% sure, that the intention is to make kings AND vice kings undeleteable.

That's how it was a few years ago when I experienced and tested it. For reference, that's what we base our conclusions on:

- Our vice king could delete, we (king) couldn't.

- We could abdicate (he couldn't).

- Enemy King suddenly got vice king and was deleted few days later.

• 2 times in a row wrong :D:thumbdown::D

Mayo is a Dinosaur of the past.Its 20-20 and the BM era has long set.

So. Damn. Obsessed.

You see pictures of our avatars when you go to sleep even though it's 2020 and your obsession is now wayyyy too old. Damn that's really sad.

• So. Damn. Obsessed.

You see pictures of our avatars when you go to sleep even though it's 2020 and your obsession is now wayyyy too old. Damn that's really sad.

And you like a good boy can't refrain from posting.

Relax,it's only a forum post ya hoor.