v0.96 on all upcoming game worlds

Upcoming Forum Maintenance Thursday, 04.06.2020
Thursday, June 4th 2020, from 12:00 pm CEST (UTC +2) to approx. 14:30 pm CEST (UTC +2)
Duration: approx. 2 1/2 hours
  • Night-Mode-Night-Truce-Forum.png
    Dear players,

from now on, all upcoming game worlds will start with the new game version v0.96 - Night Mode during Night Truce.
    This means that all night truce rounds will come with the night mode as an indicator for the truce period between midnight and 8 am.

Just to make it clear - this announcement means that all night truce game worlds will have the night mode shown in the picture above activated.

It does not mean that all game worlds will be night truce game worlds. Only those with 'n' in the name will be, for example FR1n

Additionally, all local game rounds will include English game versions and we will roll out new achievements that were first introduced on the Birthday worlds: Early bird, Last minute shopper and 2 special achievements.

Best regards
    Your Travian Kingdoms team

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Server or local time?

or

Could you point me in a direction to find which of the night servers "nights" most closely matches mine?

• Damn, this is bad :(

I suspect we aren't fully understanding the true meaning of this post... i can't believe ALL next servers will be Night Truce servers, it's just impossible and not coherent with the core values of Travian game.
    I believe it was poorly worded, please fix and make the announcement more clear Georgi

• his means that all night truce rounds will come with the night mode as an indicator for the truce period between midnight and 8 am.

From this sentence i get that every new round which has the night truce (XXn i.e.) will have the night mode. This doesn't mean that every new world will have night truce :D

• what do you imagine doing this. so I'm telling you that this is my last server I play. you are rude introducing something like this in such a way that you have destroyed Polish servers who you are to spoil this game. trawian is an age-old game and the introduction of night mode is the stupidest thing to introduce in this game

lose many good teams

https://www.travian.com/uk

if you introduce this shit we will play here

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐

• it is really terrible when admins can make happy players without spoiling the game. we have been waiting for real changes and improvements for many years, but all we are offered is new images.

Если бардак нельзя предотвратить, нужно его организовать и возглавить.

• Hi again everyone,

just to make it clear - this announcement means that all night truce game worlds will have the night mode shown in the picture above activated.

It does not mean that all game worlds will be night truce game worlds. Only those with 'n' in the name will be, for example FR1n

I'm sorry for any confusion this wording may have caused!

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International