Private messages private

• I'm not sure if I'm missing something like on the option list or whatever but I find it silly that sitters can read private messages, say you aren't using a discord or whatever and you're king and you don't want someone helping your account to read your messages it can be quiet intrusive and make you second think having a sitter or who you pick.

Sorry if there is an option for this but I haven't seen one :)

• You can hide entire conversations, but there's the chance of the player you're snitching to messages you, then when the sitter check comes they will know that you're a spy :S You can either tell him not to reply until you tell him to or you simply use another way of communication...

• Well I think it's not only about spying but also about private information. I sometimes also write about real life topics with some friends in travian and I don't want my sitters to read about some things there.

• Well I think it's not only about spying but also about private information. I sometimes also write about real life topics with some friends in travian and I don't want my sitters to read about some things there.

I would not write personal stuff in travian chat, if I were you. Use discord or something like that.

• Also, since we're asking for a change in the in-game chat, I'd like to propose a "Mute chat"/"Mute notification" option. Since it really is a pain getting pop ups. Also we should be able to disable "X Player is online now" notifications instead of depend on players to disable such notifications, one can still check the flags in the kingdom page and it's just annoying.

• I am all four for the option to mute chat, not only in the mobile app but the browser version too.

BTW, you can adjust push notifications as you want in the mobile app. For example, I get notifs only when player directly msg me (not for kingdom chat). But since then all other notifs are late, for example I am receiving attack notifications 30 mins after the attack has already landed, which sucks.

• Yeah, the mobile app is not as bad as the browser version in that regard (you are able to "enable or disable" a bunch of notifications) but for those that are not aware might be helpful Johnny :thumbup:

And yeah, you don't get notifications on time to dodge/defend an attack so when you see those they are kinda "Shooot, I've been attacked :D" They would definitely be more viable if they had proper timings.