Wonder warning messages

• Wonder warning messages.
    Automatic messages when a wonder is:

- Under attack

- Low on crop

Or generally a small window (maybe next to treasure count) that shows the wonder name, incoming attacks yes or no, and crop storage.

I personally would like the warning messages. The owner of the wonder could set the threshold for when the crop warning shows.

This would mainly help those who spend not that much time or are not social enough to check the kingdom messages.

• Beyond the useless and stupid reply from Shardrox which doesn't contribute to this thread at all in any meaningful way, I do agree with the 'no' aspect of it. I think we already have several forms of sharing this information to the rest of your kingdom (Kingdom chat, SS for trusting people, and most teams use discord or some other chat service) and the basis of any good team is.... communication!

It just seems like a huge wasted effort/duplication of items already present. Why not check the 'Attacks on your kingdom' tab in order to see Wonder attacks? (Yes it has to be in area controlled) Low on crop? Why not communicate with your kingdom to set up trade routes for a better supply of crop, @everyone on discord for a notification, Have a thread dedicated to WW Crop supply under chat, etc.. and if any of these are issues because the wonder isn't watched actively enough, then find some new leadership/sitters :).

"This would mainly help those who spend not that much time or are not social enough to check the kingdom messages."

Honestly this statement just makes you out to not be a team player. You should always be checking kingdom messages, especially threads tagged with WW or CROP in front of them!

Just my opinion though, i know it was not as well formulated as Shardrox's, but I do try.