vacation mode for a WW holder?

• Also, to prevent players from abusing the vacation mode to delay the endgame, you will not be able to enter vacation mode if you happen to own a Wonder of the World village..

Vacantion boost active . your resource production and troop training speed are increased by 100% time left :134H

:?::?::?::?::?:Can i chief ww ? if that boost is active ? :?::?::?::?::?:

• Is vacation mode the worst feature ever implemented in Travian ?

For every one the handful of times I have seen it used by someone who said they were going on vacation I have seen it used 10 times by groups of players who recently got cleared of defence and it appears to be much more abused than used. Is it implemented on a parameter and will there be any servers run without it ?

Should I put a ticket in for this ?

• Is vacation mode the worst feature ever implemented in Travian ?

For every one the handful of times I have seen it used by someone who said they were going on vacation I have seen it used 10 times by groups of players who recently got cleared of defence and it appears to be much more abused than used. Is it implemented on a parameter and will there be any servers run without it ?

Should I put a ticket in for this ?

100% correct. An overwhelming use of this feature is abuse of the game. Head in sand TG again.

• Yes, My vacation started before WW open

you know this is ruining the server ?completely ABUSING a feature that you can abuse in a lot of different ways, but keeping a ww like that is really too much.

Cheers for the idea, but that vacation should be canceled, basically to try play a regular server, and don’t a cheat one, you are 300 members, have infinite wings, and still need to abuse in the most horrible way, In theory you can also do FULL WW phase like that, doing some easy tricks I won’t suggest you as I don’t want to let you get the server like this, you wouldn’t deserve it AT ALL.

Carlo.

• Yes, My vacation started before WW open

Have you started your vacation so that the game does not distract you from writing forum posts?

I have never seen for all my servers that the players went on vacation for the real reasons of their absence. Most often they leave to avoid attacks or to gain boost when training troops.

Drunk Captain \ The Great Wall

哑巴吃饺子,心里有数。

• Vacation mode should just freeze account for the amount of time of the vacation and then multiply by 2 everything.

It might not break rules, its abusing of features and it should not be tolerated.

When WWs are out we don't get Christmas or New Years or any truce for periods like that because otherwise its unfair to the game. Therefore if this is allowed then truce should be activated in these periods when WWs are out. It's a complete and total abuse of a feature which ruins the gameplay of everyone else.

As soon as WW are out, vacation for WW owners should end.

PS: In vacation you shouldn't be able to attack Natars, it makes absolutely no sense.

• Hi everyone,

thank you for sharing your feedback!

Please find our statement regarding this case here BBash WW opening
    We considered your feedback and after monitoring the situation over the weekend decided not to remove the vacation mode.

I'm closing this thread now, please find all the details in the post linked above and continue the discussion there.

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International