BBash WW opening

• Dear players,

The first night of the newly conquered Wonders of the World has gone by on the Birthday Bash game worlds.Did you have a good night’s sleep or were you woken up by some sneaky attacks?

Don’t forget that WWs are not protected during night truce, they can be attacked any time. Always keep an eye on them.

Yes, WW owners are not able to go into vacation. If a WW owner went into vacation shortly before becoming one, the vacation mode continues. We are currently already in the testing phase of some vacation mode updates. One of them will abort the vacation in such a case. These changes will go live in July. More information about this topic will follow soon

Since currently a kingdom on com1nx3 has followed the strategy of going into vacation shortly before holding a WW village, there is not much difference between the restriction and this strategy. That is why this game play method is under probation until Monday. We might take away the vacation days then. We will keep you updated on Monday about our final decision.

Are you already plotting with other kingdoms to combine your troops for a massive attack? Or will you concentrate on defending your own wonder of the world? Have you also seen some fireworks over the wonders?

Let us know, we are curious

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Perfect solution!

I am 100% sure that you were aware that the teams plan to send their Wonders on vacation on both servers. They probably wrote to you in support to clarify the details of such a move and play it safe.

You decided not to do anything else then. And now you have decided not to do anything again.

It's just a shame.

Reduce victory points for these teams by half. Let them understand that ABUSE is not a strategy.

Drunk Captain \ The Great Wall

哑巴吃饺子,心里有数。

• Did you not read the entire post? It clarifies that the kingdoms team is testing the changes and will implement them in 10 days. In the real world, people abuse loop holes and back doors all the time. Why should gaming be different? If something is allowed, then abuse it. If it is too overpowered or breaks the game, then just deal with it or learn from it. If it is way too op, travian will test and change like they always have done.

• Did you not read the entire post? It clarifies that the kingdoms team is testing the changes and will implement them in 10 days. In the real world, people abuse loop holes and back doors all the time. Why should gaming be different? If something is allowed, then abuse it. If it is too overpowered or breaks the game, then just deal with it or learn from it. If it is way too op, travian will test and change like they always have done.

Cheating exactly is about abusing loopholes. If anti-cheats were perfect then there wouldn't any cheaters in online games... And in real world if u abuse law and get caught in most cases you will be punished for it unless u paid your way out (actually it concern this game also).

• You know how I respect your work, and the effort you put. But is this a solution? Is not. Basically: you shouldn’t be able to do it, we found you doing it, we punish you for doing it, we don’t say that we will do it from now on, it doesn’t make sense, is not a solution though, think about it: if the ww owner is not the king he can leave the kingdom 3 days before vacation ending so another one can conquer ww doing the same trick with vacation. It means this could happen? That the server may end without allowing people to FIGHT the ww? If they do treasury vacation trick too they have just won... Are you allowing them to do it? Here is my proposal, I hope other kingdoms kings can support it or edit with their suggestions.

1)That ww should have -2 levels on everything AND vacation canceled. Seems a reasonable punishment.

2) Another idea: that wonder start working as a banned village, and reinf are sent back.

3) One more idea: kingdom loses half treasures AND half VPs.

I approve using glitches, but this is basically too much to be honest, means they can get level 80+ww without any attack except natars, maybe not even natars.
    If someone has something to add or edit, please quote me, if someone has questions write me in forum chat or on discord ( Carlo#5464 )
    Thanks for whoever read all this text, it means you thought this made sense.

Carlo

• what they did is truly unfair. They basically don't need to defend the WW now.

I would like to just ban them all, but since that isn't possible, maybe just make them lose two levels of every building, and WW to 0.

• what they did is truly unfair. They basically don't need to defend the WW now.

I would like to just ban them all, but since that isn't possible, maybe just make them lose two levels of every building, and WW to 0.

ban them all would be too much, remember they are just glitch-abusing, everyone does it, but this is basically too much

• ww owner is not the king he can leave the kingdom 3 days before vacation ending so another one can conquer ww doing the same trick with vacation.

Please learn game mechanics, It's impossible to conquer WW village, if there is WW building (the same as residence or palace)

team БОГАТЫРИ [en]&[ru]&[lt]

• MY OPEN LETTER TO SUPPORT:

My last and legal words for those who will take decision:

1) You say "it is unintended that it's possible to enter vacation mode while also having a WW", which is not true, I went on vacation even before WW opening

2) ingame description says "Also, it will not be possible to activate vacation mode if you are the owner of a Wonder of the World village." It's true, it's working properly as described, I did not hacked anything, there is no bugs in it. My vacation was activated just before WW open and also earlier that I become WW owner, also before launching any attack on WW.

3) There is no rule saying that players on vacation cannnot attack (or chief which is type of attack) NPC villages (robbers and nattars)

4) There is no rule saying that "WW owner cannot be on vacation", it only says that "WW holder cannot activate vacation"

So its pretty easy that I did not broke any rules, did not used bugs.

Yes, I invested my time and studied extensively vacation mode, to see what advantages it can give.

Yes, I shared my knowledge on forum in EN + RU languages.

Yes, being on vacation right now gives some slightly funny advantage :)

But nothing I did is against the rules.

Even speaking about other players expectations : all they had possibility window of 18 minutes when WW apeared to send attack to WW in our kingdom land, to break down Main Building and Warehouse. But NOBODY used that possibility.

My vacation will end in 78 hours, at that time we will build 50 level of WW (and get 9 waves of natarians attacks).

It will take 5 and half days to build us WW to 100 lvl out of vacation, so it is pretty much time to attack our WW in theese 5.5 days.

Right now our WW is number 5 from 7.

Please accept that all things I did were according the rules, yes it gave us some funny advantage, which is legal.

I fully agree that WW holder cannot activate vacation (for example at WW level 49 - and build till level 100 without interruptions. Which is not my case)

Best regards and do not punish me for interesting ideas and my knowledge of game mechanics

team БОГАТЫРИ [en]&[ru]&[lt]

• Please learn game mechanics, It's impossible to conquer WW village, if there is WW building (the same as residence or palace)

if he keeps it zeroed is not, in the meanwhile he builds all the structures needed to go 0-100 one way, and 1 week is enough for it. So please learn to play fair, and to clean your mouth while speaking with or about me.

Carlo

You have an idea of "game mechanics knowledge" quite strange actually, travian games never thought about this thing, otherwise they would have wrote in the rules that you can't do it too, as you have an advantage that you shouldn't have, as game mechanics SHOULDN'T let you do it.

Possibility window of 18 mins? Tell me you are joking, please tell me it.

Carlo.

• Dear players,

We’ve monitored the situation closely: Yes, it is not possible for WW owner to go into vacation. It’s also not possible for players on vacation mode to get reinforcement from other players.

And yes, the Natars are still attacking this Wonder of the World. The kingdom has to defend the WW without getting new reinforcement troops.

Since one kingdom on com1nx3 pulled it off to have both, they put a lot of strategy and teamwork behind this. It is a unique, but currently valid strategy. That is why we won’t take away the remaining vacation days.

Plus, doing this a 2nd time on the current round won’t work: the WW must be on level 0 for conquering.

However, this strategy won’t be valid soon anymore. We are already working on an update to the vacation mode feature in general. We will share more about these updates within the next 2 weeks.

Even though this endgame has some surprises up its sleeve, it is still not decided yet, who is going to win on the Birthday Bash worlds.

Good luck to you all!

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

Community Communications Manager :)

• GJ team!

Didn’t complete the rules normally and now you say that “this is normal”

"best" team, ty (not)

• 1) Natar attacks are totally not effective.

2) Your solution is to ignore, I accept it, and will play according to this.

• Perhaps the administration should apologize for this mistake in the game?

• Perhaps the administration should apologize for this mistake in the game?

Maybe they should even think about a refund!

IMHO, this game is getting worse every year. It's time to pay attention to other games. :S

Drunk Captain \ The Great Wall

哑巴吃饺子,心里有数。

• It is a unique, but currently valid strategy. That is why we won’t take away the remaining vacation days.

Plus, doing this a 2nd time on the current round won’t work: the WW must be on level 0 for conquering.

However, this strategy won’t be valid soon anymore. We are already working on an update to the vacation mode feature in general. We will share more about these updates within the next 2 weeks.

If it is such a unique and amazing and fair strategy, why are you taking it away?!? Just let this be the next strategy for all WW going forward, what’s the problem with that? Why are you patching this for future servers? Explain why it is fair for only one team to use this during this server, but not fair enough to leave this as an open loophole for all future servers!

Is that because when you wrote the rules about WW and vacation that is exactly what you intended - that WW are not to be sent on vacation? And how is then this not a bug - I.e. an error in implementing the intended functionality in programming code???

FU and your rules then!