• I have a wish for kingdoms. I want houses built in un occupied areas. So that the population is more realistic. The small houses can be attacked but not much raided. Very much like sharing an oasis. They would build up the population and increase the speed of what ever is in that valley. Only the owners of those houses would be told that it is being attacked. They could be sent as settlers instead of troops. Instead of a percentage of crop have a house.

The little people make me feel bigger.

• Hi there Helmut Snott#EN

welcome to the forums!
    Would it be possible for you to elaborate on your idea a little bit more? I'm not sure I completely understood how exactly you imagine those houses and what purpose exactly should they serve?

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• The purpose is that you need a population to be a city.

It was the case that a city needed 20,000 people to be called a city.

I can imagine that the people that live in the houses belong to the governors and mix with other people belonging to other governors in that place/field.

They present a world of real history and bring fresh challenges to the game. If someone attacks the field they attack several governors at the same time.

The people should travel to the city/castle for safety. The people existing, gives a purpose to the city.

It also gives fertile ground for start-ups to raid. Or robbers to rob.

The slot has a settler count and a house count. To build a house costs a settler and 100wood 50clay. That's all. The number of settler can be three times the number of houses.

If there are no settlers in the houses of a governor's slot, someone can move in to the houses and have the slot.

Maybe after some time a new settler comes from the house to the city. The settlers feed themselves.

If the houses are destroyed the slot becomes empty. Anyone can take a slot to build thier houses. Woe to them if they build far away. But perhaps it will be out of harms way. The houses do not show up on the map. You must investigate the field to see the houses.

*note: Belong to village/city not governor.

It would create allot more small battles where people would be more forgiving if it is attacked. It would loosen up the game. Players would not be so isolated. This added to the 'army size limit at rally point' idea I had would create a more fluid game. Perhaps the settlers in the houses can go to the city to be trained as soldiers. The point of the population.